2

As I continue to hide, wiping the tears off my cheek and peeking around the corner to see if he's still there. Luckily, he left so I decide to approach closer to the front door. This is my chance for freedom , I grab my crowbar and start ripping the wooden planks off the door. One by one as a smile creeps across my cheeks as I see the sunlight. I open the front door and as soon as I step out, I start running to my flowers bed ready to smell my favorite flower that I've worked so hard to plant over the years , only to find them dead, my dead tulips all over the yard. This is just like the wall paper, gone. I sighed as I start walking the streets admiring the view and nature , thinking I was free from the horrible man I called a husband , I got so lost into my thoughts I didn't hear someone sneak up behind me and put a sack over my head. As I'm struggling to get this person off me , trying to fight them for as hard as I could. They take my crowbar and bang me upside the head and drag me back inside my dungeon of a home.

I wake up back in the same chair, instead of tape, Its handcuffs tightly around my wrist that it's cutting into my poor pale dry skin. I lean my heavy head to see Henry in front of me with a smirk on his face, he chuckles to his own thoughts then softly says "you think you can run from me huh?" he chuckles slightly once more "you're even crazy then I thought pumpkin" I snapped at him "don't call me pumpkin, I'm not crazy one, you are!!" He slaps me on the face then squeezes my face tightly "don't get that barking tone with me missy, I am the man you listen to me" I just look at him with no expression, I always hated his strong English accent.

I'm so drained from all this stress so I pass out in the chair, only leading me to dream of past memories.
6 years ago
It was our wedding night, Henry carries me through the front door with his gentle hands placed on my nice undamaged legs, he places me slowly on the floor and I slip off my wedding dress , only leaving me in a corset and panties, he looks at me licking his lips with a strong English accent that I used to love so dearly , he says " you look mighty delicious , I'm gonna get you" as he approaches closer to me. I giggle as I start dashing away "catch me if you can" I replied while still giggling. He finally caught me and I shoved our left over wedding cake in his face, pushing my soft lips again his, I kissed the icing off. He picked me up and placed me on the counter top in the kitchen and we made love that night. Deep gentle love. We fell asleep after a long conversation about the rest our future plans. I would lay on his chest and listen to his heartbeat , tracing circles up and down his chest as he rubs my back or plays in my hair softly. We was so in love.
I wake up trying to catch my breath as I start whining and crying, as the thoughts in my head start racing. "Why did everything have to change , I miss the old Henry" i whispered to myself as I continue to whine. I get startled as Henry bangs on the door "shut your dumb whining up , will ya" he barked at me. I sat in silence from now on. I'm so frightened