6

I can't believe I gave him the satisfaction on thinking I was in the wrong, but maybe this will help and I can't finally murder this man or at least get him locked away.

It's been a few dreadful days, it's now night time and we are eating dinner as Henry tells his lame jokes, I laugh lazily. I used to adore this man so much. Next, we go up to stairs to get ready for bed. I'm tossing in turning in my thoughts, I glide my finger around and around my wedding ring trying to distinguish, what the hell has happened over the years. I fall asleep to my soft spoken thoughts and my tear covered pillow.

As I sleep, reality has came to haunt me in my dreams.
I walk upon the creaky floors of the house, "hello" I spoke softly. No answer, "anybody here" I say as I slowly walk up the stairs. I turn to my right down the dark hallway to find myself in a nursery playing music "ta da da dum da da dum ta ta ta dum" the music sung into the open. I walk around to find pictures of me with a baby boy, my face struck with confusion. I drop the picture frame on the floor , as the glass shatter, a loud screeching baby cry began to fill my ears. I cover my ears and try to leave but the rooms locked. I can't leave, why can't I leave? I close my eyes and keep my ears plugged as I rock back and forth. I open my eyes as the noise fades away, only to find me in a hospital. I began to walk around until I stop myself at room 314 seeing young me and young Henry in there. I stand at the door way as a nurse passes me with something wrapped in a blanket. I approach closer as she hands the thing wrapped into a blanket to our younger selves. "Congratulations, it's a baby boy!" She chirped. I furrow my eyebrows together as our younger selves began to talk about a name. "Liam Alexander" I said while smiling. My head starts spinning repeating the name over and over. "Liam Alexander" "Liam Alexander" "Liam Alexander".