Chapter 1~ A Perfect Life

Everyone has an image of a perfect life. Wether it involves finding true love or owning billions of dollars. But there's really no such thing as a "perfect life". As much hope you may have, even if you've planned out an entire list of steps to achieve it, life will always have flaws. No one is perfect! Unfortunately Claire O'Reilly didn't yet understand that. WHO is Claire O'Reilly you ask? Claire O'Reilly was Orchard Falls most popular, hottest, rich, spoiled brat you'd never wanna meet. SHE had a "perfect life". Or so her and the rest of the school thought so. Her father was friends with the presidents husband, so each month they secretly got paid thousands of dollars just for being a trusted part of the association! Little did they know that he was one of the biggest con artists of the century! He was sort of what you'd call a "double agent". You see, the committee, the president is fighting against, was his client. He was the lowest of the low, and sadly the apple didn't fall to far from the tree when he had his first child, Claire.
Claire was a typical 15 year old teen girl, but she knew just how to get under your skin. Plus she was SUPER manipulative, so she almost never got caught in the act, and when she DID... oh boy, let's just say the school almost got sued by her father, so no one messes with her anymore. She doesn't realize how many lives she worsened each and everyday. Either that or she didn't care.
She also had been dating one of the hottest guys in school. Of corse he was a jock and she was a cheerleader. She practically paid thirty four THOUSAND dollars worth of Liposuction just to add another twenty six thousand dollars on implants, JUST to impress the boys and get onto the team(even though she was a HORRIBLE cheerleader)! In Orchard falls high school, the basketball boys would judge the try outs for cheerleaders, so it would be assured they were good enough to lift their spirits. Josh chose Claire pretty much because she had the best shape. Stupid, I know, right! Anyways it's was either hottie or not-tie because all except for 3 girls, who had already been chosen, everyone was in horrible shape! After a while Claire and josh started dating and were always on and off but they'd always end up getting back together. All part of an average day of a drama queen I guess.
The worst part is, she didn't even have any issues in her life, for what she was concerned. She was the all powerful and got what she wanted, when she wanted it. She was mean to practically everyone except for her entourage of slaves, who did most of her dirty work without getting any credit. They say beggars can't be choosers, but it was worth it. At least their lives weren't AS miserable while they were on Claire's good side.
By the sounds of it I'm not really proving my point that life can't be perfect, am I? Well I'm getting there, okay?
Like I was about to say... would you really enjoy your life, if you were unknowingly being judged because of your actions? Would you give up having a REAL life just to impress others? It's either be selfish or be generous. There's no in between. Some of you might think, "well who cares about others, they can deal with there own problems". But what if you WERE "the problem"? Wouldn't that make you feel the slightest bit ashamed of yourself, guilty? Well i'de certainly feel a little less complete, a little less PERFECT.