Chapter 2~ A Typical Day Of A Drama Queen

A blood hurdling scream pitched its way from Claire's bedroom through out the entire mansion! Her parents rushed to the door and walked in on her standing in front of her Ron degée mirror. "Darling what's wrong!?" Her father exclaimed. Her arms and hands were waving around her like an octopus, fanning herself, while she gasped for air. "Oh my! Sit down, everything is going to be alright, just breath". She sat down on the metallic golden bed spread, her parents had got her for her birthday last year, still hyperventilating. "Shhhh, shh shh shh my doll. Just calm down, calm down. Now... tell mother and father what's wrong". She pointed to her face multiple times, as tears ran down her cheeks. They each shouted out random guesses to what she was trying to say. "YOUR CHOKING!", "YOU CANT BREATH!", She shook her head to all there answers. "Oh god please let her be okay", her mother pleaded. "OH OH I KNOW! A light bulb went off in her fathers head. "YOUR NOSE IS TOO BIG"! The mother and daughter starred at him for a minute. Claire eyebrows curved and she grabbed her nose. "WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", she wined. Her mother, Carroll, gave him a glare. "Honey are you still stressed about Jerald breaking up with you two years ago? I thought you were over this last month ago". "N..no... WORST!" She finally spit out. "I have a... a"-"A DOUBLE CHIN!?". She looked at her dad with a pitiful face but ignored his statement and finished her sentence. "A ZIT"! Her parents gasped. She teared up, planting her face into her two palms.
She could hear her parents whispering back and forth next to her about this "problem". "Ugly" and "unsuitable" also came up in the conversation.
Claire never went to school that day. Her parents wouldn't let her, and she didn't want to either, so it worked out pretty good.
All day she got her butler, Francois,( I know typical name ), to serve her all of her meals in bed, do her homework, and her daily shopping. She went to Clair's, of corse, to buy her outfits for "special occasions". Which is posh for everyday clothes. Today she had to give Francois a list of things she liked, styles, and colours. Of corse out of the 23 outfits only 7 were "sensible".
While he was out he went to a local drug store and bought some pimple ointment but she refused to put it on as it was inexpensive and for the "lower class" citizens.
Meanwhile her excuse for literally EVERYTHING was "I'm sick".
Mother: "Come feed the dog Claire"
Claire: "But I'm sick mom!"
Father: "Claire can you fetch daddy a screwdriver? He needs to tell the butler to fix the door hinges"
Claire: "I can't I'm devastatingly sick!"
Mother: "CLAAAIIIRRRR, COME GET YOUR DINNER!"
Claire: "Remember, I'm sick mother!"
This went on and off the entire day, even though she wasn't ACTUALLY sick. She just had a pimple. But there's no such thing as JUST a pimple in her life. she has to be flawless because flawless equals "beautiful", and beautiful equals Claire, and Claire equals PERFECT.
Ugh there it is again. That word! "Perfect"! For the last time, there is NO SUCH THING AS PERFECT. (Sigh) When WILL she learn?