Chapter 4~ School

When she finally arrived to the school she was already late for first period. She tried to open the side entrance, to draw less attention from her "new complexion", but of corse, it was locked. She had no choice but to go through the main entrance. She walked in and kept her head low, embarrassed.
While walking by mrs Tenny's classroom, a voice whispered "Psst, PSSSST, Kierra!"
At first she didn't notice it until the voice said Kierra's name once more. "KIERRA...", it whispered.
She looked around and saw a boy's head poking out of the classroom. It was Adrian Loris. ANOTHER dweeb that Claire Hated. She pointed to herself and mouthed "Me?"
"Yes you Kay! Quick get in here before Mrs. Tenny turns around!"
She took caution but quietly fast walked into the class, and got stuck in a seat behind Adrian.
Ugh, I can't believe I don't get to pick my own seat! This is NOT how you treat CLAIRE O'REILLY! Or am I Kierra? Err... either way I deserve better!
She couldn't just sit there without de infecting the seat! I mean, who knew what type of animals germs could be there!? She went to reach into her pocket for some sanitizer to find she was wearing some sort of cheap bell bottom jeans! WITH NO SANITIZER!!! Mrs. Tenny turned around to see Claire (or should I say Kierra), standing up in the middle of her class.
" Well Ms. Kierra. This is a first. Late for class?"
"I CAN BE LATE WHENEVER I WANNA BE LATE EXCUSE ME!" She blurted out.
"Class, work on chapters 8 through 10. Kierra? Please meet me out side."
She blushed as the entire class starred at her until she walked through the door.
How DARE she make a fool of me! I outta get that woman fired!
She was just about to say something, when Mrs. Tenny cut her off.
"Kierra, please what's going on. You've never acted like this before."
It was surprising to see a teacher sound like she actually cared about her life, but she wouldn't be fooled!
"Sure I have, hmf!" Claire snapped back.
" is this about your test mark last week? I know your used to hundreds but a ninety seven isn't too far from usual. It was a hard unit for all of us."
HOLY COW! One hundreds!?Ninety sevens!? *imaginary coughing* uh I mean... what a nerd!
"Oh, ah, no... it's just that... ummmmm..." She needed an excuse. And fast!
"MY DADS A DRUNK!" She accidentally said with a smile.
"I mean.. um ya... my, uh, dads a... ah, D word..." She put on a fake frown.
"Oh. I mean... OH!!! OH, umm... there, there Kierra, excuse my angry tone earlier. Why don't we go to a counsellor, and you can sort out what ever you've got bottled up in there."
" oh no, I really don't think that's necessary Mrs-" again she was cut off mid sentence.
"Oh non sense, were here to help, and you know... the best way to cope with your problems is by sharing them and getting moral support!" She hesitantly approached the counsellor's office with Mrs. Tenny.
Okay this is all a Dream, a very bad Dream, a nightmare, you might say! Ya! A nightmare!
" Come iiii-iiiin!" Ms Daniels shouted behind the door. "It's open!", she continued.
Claire had only been to the office once, and coincidentally, it was with Kierra. This was back before her father threatened to sue the school. She had to "apologize" for breaking Kierra's bicycle. Well it pretty much broke on itself, in Claire's eyes. It was old, rusty. She just put it out of its misery! Either way, it was awkward being inside the office again.
"Aww I see you've come back for another visit this week Kierra." She said as if she was happy to see me.
Ew, Kierra goes here a weekly!? No wonder she's weird, I mean who wants to sit around all day and talk about there "feelings"? BLAH
" so what brings you to my "hortal home"?" She slightly laughed, as if someone made a joke.
Maybe it was a really wonky inside joke between the two?
Claire let out a nervous laugh.
"She is having some issues with her father", misses Tenny quietly said.
"I'll leave you two alone for a while. Your in good hands Kierra, don't worry." And with that she left, closing the door behind her.
"Good hands!?" Pff, Ya right! NO ONE "handles" ME!
As she turned to go out the door ms Daniels