Chapter 5

(Skip to home)
RA IN POV:

I turned the door knob and entered the house. Well, I couldn't call it my house cause it's not my house.

I saw Taehyung watching television in the living room. Then, he turned to me. "Yah! Come here!" I ignored him and went up to my room. I unbuttoned my uniform, and out of the blue, the bedroom door burst open. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I quickly grabbed my bag to covered myself.

"Aha, I should have enter later so I can see the part when you're already- ouch! I'm joking you idiot!!" He groaned angrily after I threw my pillow right onto his face.

"What do you want?" I said, still covering my body with my bag. "Just hurry up and change. I'll talk to you downstairs and ouh you know that I can still see it" He smirked and left me dumbfounded. I looked down and saw that my bag didn't covered my upper body so well.

I grabbed a pillow and buried my face into it while screaming. I HATE YOU KIM TAEHYUNGGGGGGGG!!!

I went downstairs and walked to the kitchen. I saw Taehyung drinking a glass of water. He saw me and he smirked. "What?" I asked him. "What what?" I rolled my eyes. "You said you want to talk to me. What is it?"

He walked towards me and trapped me between his body and the kitchen counter. Shit.

"What-"

"My parents is not home. It just you and me now. You're in my house and I can do anything to you" he smirked. I closed my eyes. I could feel his breath tingling my face.

"Look, I don't know why my mother accepted someone like you to stay in our house. I know that you're close with Jimin and I don't even know how he even become friend with a weirdo like you. I have a high reputation at school. I don't want anybody to know that you're living under the same roof with me including my friends. If this matter get spread around the school, you're so dead" he pushed my head and walked away.

My eyes got teary but I held in. I must be strong. Don't cry, Ra In.

(Skip)
RA IN POV:

I've done cleaning the kitchen after I don't even know what to do anymore and decided to take a tour around the house. I went to the backyard.

They have swimming pool. Cooollll

I sat on the floor and dipped my leg into the pool. It felt refreshing.

Suddenly, I felt cold around my body. I turned my head up and saw Taehyung pouring a glass of lemonade on my head.

"Ops, sorry. I thought you're a dustbin." He laughed at me. I couldn't hold it anymore. I stomped into my room while my tears came out like Niagara Falls.

Mom, please come back soon. I don't know how long I can face this.

I cried harder at the thought of my mom and felt asleep.

I groaned when someone knocked on my door. "Hey you sleepy head. Wake up. It's dinner time." And he left.

Why he suddenly called me for dinner. Maybe Mrs. Kim asked him to. I checked myself in the mirror. Ouh shit, my eyes are swollen. I cried to much