Chapter 28

"Can you tell me everything?" I asked.

She sighed. "You know that your mother went to another country, right? That's because she doesn't want you to worry about her... disease."

"What disease?" I looked into Mrs. Kim eyes.

"Your mom has a brain cancer and it's getting worst. The symptoms are getting clear. Your mom will start to lose her eyesight, she can't walk normally, she couldn't measure the distance correctly and she also might not be able to speak." As soon as I heard the first six words, I cried my heart out.

Why now? Why is she telling me now? Why not sooner. Just why all of this happening to me!

"Ra In, please. Be strong for your mother. I know you can. She needs you now. I know that I should tell you sooner but it's your mom's choice." I felt weak. I couldn't even think properly anymore.

"Actually, we didn't move out to another country. We stay here, with your mom. To make sure that she's getting better and she get to see you."
I was very thankful because they were taking a good care of my mother.

Taehyung, who was standing behind me, pulled me into his embrace. I clutched his shirt as my life depends on it. He patted my back and kept telling me that it's gonna be okay.

But I don't believe him. It's not gonna be okay. He broke the hug and and cupped my face.

"Listen, no matter what happens, I'll always be by your side. You're not alone. I'm here. Always. Trust me. I'll never leave you, okay? Don't cry anymore. Please." He planted a long kiss on my forehead. Somehow, the kiss made me calm.

I nodded my head and Mrs. Kim said that my mother wanted to meet me.
I entered her room and walked to her with Taehyung.

"Hi, my dear. Oh, are you Taehyung?" I saw Taehyung nodded.

"Can I talk to him for a second, Ra In?" I don't wanna leave my mom but I knew she wanted some privacy. So I wait outside the room.

TAEHYUNG POV:
"How are you, mom?" She chuckled. "It's weird to hear someone else calls me mom except for Ra In. Taehyung, I'm sorry if I'm burdening you by asking you to marry my daughter." I shook my head.

"No, I'm glad you let me to marry your daughter. She has a very kind heart. Like you." I said. Then, she held my hand.

"Do you love her?" I looked down. Not sure of what to answer. "It's okay Taehyung. I know it's hard for you to admit it because you guys were force into this. But can you promise me to take care of her when I'm gone? Can you do that?" I saw her eyes teary. How can I reject a pure request like this.

"I will. I promise you."

AUTHOR POV:
Ra In has been taking care of her mother for two weeks already. Her mother symptoms became clearer as she couldn't eat by herself anymore and she couldn't walk without help.

Ra In told Jaehyun about it, and he kindly give her time to take care of her mother.

While Taehyung, he told Jimin to help him with his works cause Jimin worked with him. He wanted to always be by Ra In's side. After everything's fine, he will let Jimin rest for as long as he wants.

RA IN POV:
"Hey, the boys are here." Taehyung said as he looked at me and my mom.

"The boys?" Mom crooked her eyebrows. "Taehyung's friends. My friends." My mother smiled at me.

Knock knock...

"Come in!" The door opened, revealing Jhope with his horse smile, Rapmon with his dimple, Jin with his charming face, Suga with his swagness, Jimin with his cherry blossom pink hair and of course, bunny Jungkook.

"Annyeonghaseyo" the bowed politely. "Awh my, you guys are so good looking. Bless your mother for giving birth to all of you." (*a/n: YEAH! BLESS BTS'S MOTHER FOR THEIR HANDSOME GOOD LOOKING CUTE FACE!!)

"What about me?" Taehyung pouted. "Aish! You're my daughter's husband. Of course you're the most handsome here." She pinched Taehyung's cheek.

"You all heard that." Taehyung smirked and the boys rolled their eyes, including me.

"Here's your favorite flower, Ma'am" Jin handed the flower to my mother by kneeling down beside the bed.

"Hey, you're not going to purpose my mother right!" They chuckled at my statement.

"Why not? Am I not handsome enough to be your father?" I slapped Jin's arm playfully.

"Ma'am, we hope that you'll get better soon. You need your strength to lecture this creature over here for letting me do all his works while he's all lovey dovey with his wife" Jimin said and pointed at Taehyung.

"Hey, I paid you!" Taehyung bickered back.

Mom laughed at them. It was good to see her smile again. I was thankful that the boys were here even though they were busy with their own works.

They chatted with my mom, asking me about my childhood life and mom being a mom who doesn't care about her daughter being embarrassed when she told them that I was always running, naked, in the house, showing and wiggling my cute little butt at her when I was a kid.

My face was reddening as red as tomato. But I don't mind. As long as she was happy, I'm happy.

Yo. Sorry for the lame chapter. I'm very sleepy right now.

So, yeah. Bye (with Suga's swag tone)