Chapter 49

"Taehyung pretty please, it's Christmas today." I crossed my arms. "No." "Awhh come on, it's been a while since we went out."

I shook my head. "I know." "Then why?" She pouted. "It's because we're meeting this Jaehun guy. I bet you'll forget about my existence there."

She wrapped her hands around my arm, clinging like a cute koala on me. "No, I'll not. You're my husband. Beside, we only visiting his cafe. They're giving free giveaway for the customers. Who knows we might get something." I ignored her and kept playing on my phone.

She kissed my cheek. "Please." and my another cheek. "Please." and my forehead. "Please." and my nose. "please." then my mouth, she planted a long kiss on my mouth. When she pulled away, she batted her eyelashes. "Pretty please."

I sighed. "Fine. Go and change."

RA IN POV:

I jumped up and down after hearing those words from him but quickly stop my movement when I remembered that I'm pregnant.

Wow, control yourself Ra In. You don't want to kill the baby.

I went upstairs and change into more comfortable outfits. Walking downstairs, Taehyung was already at the front door.

"Let's walk." I told him. "Are you sure? It's kinda cold outside." I pinched his nose. "I'm fine." We intertwined our hands and went to Jaehun's cafe. Jaehun invited me to his cafe as he was giving free dinner for Christmas day. Why wasting my time cooking when I could get free food?

"You look happy." I grinned. "I'm. Because of you." He snorted. "Ew, cheesy." I smacked his arm. We laughed and talked about some things. Finally, arrived at the cafe.

I told Taehyung to go searched for a table for us and I'll order the food. He shook his head, telling me that he's the one who should do that. I pushed him away and ushered him that I'll be fine. He sighed slowly and walked away.

I stood at the counter, "Hey, what can I get for you?" I smiled. "Give me the best of what you got. Oh and please, if they have shrimp, I don't want it." he nodded. I thanked Jaehun and waited for our food.

"Hey pretty. Never see you around here. Are you new?" I turned my head at the voice. There was a guy, who was very ugly, smirking at me. I ignored him and moved further. "Ouh, she's shy. I like the shy type." He cooed at his friends. They also looked at me while smirking.

Now I regretted letting Taehyung choose the table. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my wrist. I flinched in shock. "Wanna stay over at my place tonight?" He licked his lips. Ew, that's gross. Ugh.

"Let me go, please. My food is ready." I tried to wiggle away but his grip was to tight. "Hello there. What's happening here?" I looked up. "I'm flirting?" The guy stated.

"Well, you got a nice target here. Can you like, share?" My eyes widen. The guy chuckled, followed by his friends. "No way. She's too good to share. Go and prey someone else." The guy continued to pull me with him.

"What if I say that, she's mine?" Taehyung wrapped his hand around the guy shoulder and pulled him closer to him harshly. He whispered in his ear, "Let her go or you'll see hell." The guy let go of my hand to punch Taehyung but Taehyung was faster to dodge it.

Taehyung lunched his fist forward, hitting the guy's nose and it's bleed. The guy groaned. One of his friend tried to kick Taehyung but Taehyung grabbed his leg and pulled it forward. The guy stumbled down on the floor. The other two guys quickly ran away in fear.

Taehyung went to the guy that was gripping me before and pulled on his collar, "Touch what's mine, I'll make sure you'll beg to die early." He pushed him away, and the guy quickly left with his friend.