Chapter 48

2 months later...

"Ra In," I stopped chewing. "If you're gonna ask me whether I'll meet him or not, my answer will still be the same. No." Jimin sighed.

"But it has been 2 months. He keep coming back and forth from your house and my house just to know about you. And you didn't tell him about your pregnancy yet. He's your husband, Ra In."

"He kissed someone else, Jimin." I deadpanned. Jimin ruffled his head. "I know. But it just that, he's getting worse. He couldn't focus in his work. He looks like a handsome zombie in the office and he once freaking mistook me for you!" I looked down at my plate.

"Ra In, please. He stills love you. I'm saying this not because I'm his friend. It just that I know you guys miss each other so much. Look, Ra In. You guys had suffered so much before this already. Let's just stop this."

I stood up immediately and went into the bedroom. I ignored Jimin's calls. Locking the door, I walked to sit on the bed. Jimin's words kept on replaying in my mind.

Should I forgive him? I thought but the scene where Taehyung kissed the woman made my heart ached, again.

No, I will not.

TAEHYUNG POV:
I rang the bell and waited for the door to open. The door open and Jimin popped his head out.

He would never let me in since didn't want me to meet Ra In. I just stood outside. "How is she? She's been eating well right? What did she do today? Did she say she miss me?"

The question that I've been asking Jimin everyday when I went to his house for this past two months. But this time, he didn't answer me tho.

"Come in" he said. I was shocked to hear that. Did something happen to her? Jimin opened the door wider for me to enter. He leaded me to upstairs and told me to stay quiet.

He knocked the door. "Ra In," my eyes widen. "W-what.. Jimin.. But she doesn't want to see me." Jimin ignored me and knocked the door again.

The door was unlocked, revealing the most beautiful person that I've been longing to meet. Her brown orbs, I was so lost into it.

She was about to close the door but Jimin held it open. "I don't want to see him." She glared at me. I clutched the hem of my shirt in disappointment.

She hates me now. She should be.

"No, I want you guys to sort things out now. And I don't care whatever will happen. Just make up already." Jimin pushed me into the room, making me stumbled on Ra In, awkwardly and closed the door.

She pushed me away harshly and sat on the bed. "I uhmm I'm-" "Sorry. Is that what you want to say? Well, I've heard enough of it. So, you can go now." She stared at me with the coldest stare ever.

I sighed. "Ra In, I'm so sorry. I admit that I was the one who leaned for the kiss," She looked away. "but I didn't mean to. It was so sudden. I didn't realize what I was doing. It was only a goodbye kiss."

"It was only a goodbye kiss? Hah well then," she walked to me, yanking me to her forcefully and kissed me. "Goodbye." She was about to walked away again but this time, I held her. Closely.

She wriggled to break away but I was stronger than her. After a while she stop moving. "Let go of me, Kim Taehyung." She didn't call me Tae.

"No," I said sternly. "I won't let you go this time. I've been losing you too much before and I don't wanna lose you again." I turned her to face me, but she was facing down. I put my finger under her chin, pushing her head up to look at me.