Chapter 2

I am in my room in my new "Pack", as you might call it, although I'm not sure if I am accepted yet or not. Only time will tell. I get up and take a long shower. I missed showers. It feels like you're in a warm summer rain. 

After the shower I get dressed and head downstairs, where Luke said he will be waiting for me. I see him standing there and I can't wait to meat all the rest of the pack members. If the Alpha has excepted me, then I am pretty sure they will. I get all jittery and fluttery inside as I run down the stairs. 

I'm guessing Luke didn't hear me because his back still faced me and he was mumbling. Something around the word "Rouge". I tiptoe until I'm right behind him then I guess he senses me because he turns around. 

"Oh uh, hey" he says nervously.

"Hi! I'm hungry! Can we go?" I ask in a rush.

He seems taken aback but he motions his hands towards a door at the end of the hall."Ladies first" he says and I'm too hungry to complain.

We walked to the dining hall in awkward silence. Since when did I begin to trust people that much? 

:Since you met him: my wolf says.

:Oh no! You're awake! Ahh!: I say, sarcasm dripping from my voice.

:Hue hue hue: she replies dryly.

As Luke opens the door, I can't help but gasp. It's so huge! There are about 150 werewolves in there right now, eating breakfast and laughing.

Luke closes the door and everyone imediatly stop talking. 

They all stare with hateful, shock-stricken eyes when they see me. Some growl when they see Luke come up behind me.

He glares at them and gently puts his hand on my waist, pulling me to him. There are sparks and tingles going off whenever he touches me and I lean into his chest.

A girl - my age - steps infront of us and clears her throat. She has blond hair, baby blue eyes, and wears shorts and a tank-yop. And she's chewing gum.

"Luky, love, I hope you saved enough space for me, right?" she asks.

"Go away Stephanie" Luke says huskily, and my wolf swoons. What the hell is wrong with her?

 "She's a rouge isn't she? I can smell it." Stephanie says, giving me a look that says "Stay away from Luke or I will snap your head off"' all over it. I try to move out of Luke's grasp.

Luke tenses up and grips me even tighter. His jaw clenches and his eyes flash yellow. 

"Do not talk about her like that, Stephanie" he lowers his voice.

"But I am your mate! Not her! Not a rouge! Never a rouge! Remember what you said when you killed those Alphas a couple years ago? You wanted some of their territory and they said no, so you killed them both, and made the daughter a rouge. Oh, is this her? I should have known" Stephanie smirks and I stiffen. Luke killed my parents? 

I look at him, hurt, waiting for an answer.

"Stephanie, do you remember what I told you? What I told everyone? We do NOT talk about that night, ever!" he growls. 

"What are you planing on doing to her? Make her trust you and then kill her? Like you did with her parents?" Stephanie keeps talking,

I gasp. It's true? He killed Daddy? Mommy? I shove him away as hard as I can see the hurt, guilt, and pain in his eyes. My vision goes blurry and I run out of the dining hall, brushing my tears off, but they fall too quickly and so I let them fall. I run upstairs and I can hear someone chasing me, but I run to my room and lock the door.

I fall onto the bed, crying my eyes out. How could he? I trusted him! He helped me! And he killed my parents?! This makes no sense!

My wolf is howling with pain. I hear banging on the door and I imediatly know it's Luke. 

"Rose? Rose! Rose, please open the door! I need to explain!" he yells and it seems like he is actually in pain.

"No! Stephanie already explained everything! There's nothing left to explain!" I yell back and maybe after an hour or so the banging stops.

I lay in bed until the sky goes dark and I know I must leave. I can't stay when the murderer of my parents is in the same house as me. I get up and walk over to the window, unlatching it and climbing out. I shift as I fall out the window, landing on all fours. I walk to the edge of the forest and glance one last time at the pack house.

I walk off into the forest, my tears still streaming. I heard a snap after about 10 mintues, and found myself in a clearing.

I turn to see a girl walking out of the shadows - Stephanie.

"Did you really think that he would help you? Nobody wants you, you're a rouge. You're a worthless, filthy, rouge" she spat at me.

Stephanie shifted and without a moment's notice pounced. I easily dodged and started talking to her through the mindlink. 

'You think you are all that don't you? Well guess what? You are a skank and a bitch, and no one will love you for another million years. HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!!!' I scream the last part with so much authority and hate that she cowers but gets back up again.

'You are a rouge, and you will always be a rouge. am Luke's mate, not you! Never you! He just wants to kill you!' she snarls and pounces but I easily catch her throat in my teeth.

'If you don't want me to rip your neck in half, I sugest you leave me alone' I snarl.

Then a blacking brownish greyish wolf jumped out from the bushes and broke the mindlink.

'STOP IT BOTH OF YOU' Luke yelled in his Alpha voice. 

I let her go and Stephanie jumped up and licked Luke's face. My face must look heartbroken because that's what I'm feeling right now. Wait, why am I feeling like this?

:Ugh! I can't stand it! You are so clueless! He is your MATE for Lupuss sake!: my wolf yelled.

Mate?........ I guess he just figured it too....

Then the world goes dark.

..................................................................

THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!!!!! I NEED A GOLD STICKER!!!!!! WHERE'S MY GOLD STICKER?!!?!?