Chapter 4

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day.

Around lunch I heard knocking at the door but I ignored it. The door opened and I threw a pillow, hoping it kept them out.

"Oh! Ok, Luke tod me you weren't friendly but I didn't think it was this bad!" 

Wait a second... That is not Luke, but she smelled sort of like him.

She must have seen my confused expression so she came over and sat on the bed.

"Hi, I'm Chloe, Luke's older sister" she smiles warmly at me. I manage a weak smile back.

"Hi" I say. 

Chloe had long blonde hair, dark green eyes, and dimples. The only thing she had in common with Luke is the eyes. I shook her hand and she pulled my from my possition on the bed.

"Oh dear, I have to take you shopping" she says.

"No!" I yell and jump out of her grasp. "Can you just buy the clothes and bring them here?" I ask.

"Sure!" she says and walks out the door.

"Oh and no skirts, shorts, dresses, stockings, or high heels!" I yell after her. Chloe groans.

:Ok... Now what the hell are you going to do?: my wolf asked, pissed that I said that to Luke.

:Um... Go get food?: I ask and walk down the stairs.

:Wait, you don't know who's down there!: She yells

:Too late: I say, skipping the last step. I gasp when I see who is in the kitchen, smiling at me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DUN DUN DUUUN!!! WHO DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE?!! XD NEXT CHAPTER IS TOMORROW AND SO SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT :'( BAI NOW

~Omayma