Chapter 6

ASDFGHJKL;' I DELETED THIS TOO SO I RE-WROTE IT TODAY (facepalm) idiot, idiot, idiot....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:You're going!?: My wolf exclaims.

:Mhm: 

:Can you give me a real answer?: 

:Mhm:

:Will you stop with the 'mhm's?!:

:Mhm:

:Ugh. Goodnight then:

:Mhm:

I was just trying to piss her off. It eventually works and she goes back to sleep. God that girl is lazy.

I look at my watch again and smooth out my dress again. Chloe was the one who helped me pick it out. It's strapless and a royal dark blue with small fake diamonds creeping up the side. My hair is curled and hangs down to my waist. My shoes are Converse, thank god, and my face is make-up free. Chloe said that the dress brings out my eyes. Yeah, right. 

"Rose? What are you doing here?" my mom comes out from behind me.

"Waiting for someone" I say without feeling.

"Luke?" she says, putting a hand on my freezing shoulder.

"Why do you care?" I snap.

"I care because you're my daughter" she says, stepping back.

"What's your point?" I ask.

"My point is, I don't want you getting hurt" she says.

"Why would I get hurt?" I ask her.

"Shouldn't have said that. Just please go back inside" she begs.

"Why?! I'm not moving until you tell me why!" I yell.

She just stands there, looking hurt. I huff and circle the building,

As I get to the training center, I smell Luke and.... Stephanie.

I burst through the doors and see Luke and Stephanie half-naked and making out on a couch.

Luke looks at me full of regret and sadness.

"I give you a chance, and this is what you do? So, all of those things you said, you said you loved me, there is no one else you want to be with, all of that was fake?" I say quietly, tears streaming like Niagra Falls.

"Rose, plea-" he looks at me, begging to let him explain.

"No. There's nothing left to explain. There's only one thing to do" I say.

"No. No, Rose don't!" he yells, getting up and leaving Stephanie pouting.

"I, Rose Greenwoods, reject you, Luke, as my mate" I say and turn to Stephanie . "You got what you wanted, so leave me the fuck alone" I snap and walk out and slam the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's Point Of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I, Rose Greenwoods, reject you as my mate" Rose says and turns to Stephanie . "You got what you wanted so leave me the fuck alone" she says and walks out, slamming the door.

Tears of sadness and anger erupt from me, and I also turn to Stephanie.

"What did she mean 'you got what you wanted'" I snarl.

"Alpha voice.... I like it..." she bits her bottom lip.

"Tell me!" I roar.

"Ok, ok, sheesh! I sort of threatned her to stay away from you. So now that she's gone, let's have some fun" she gets up and pulls my arm but I yank it back push her to the couch.

"You will never get me" I say and walk out of there, trying to find Rose.

:YOU IDIOT! WHY DID YOU LET ASHLEIGH GET TO YOU LIKE THAT?!!?: my wolf yells at me, overcome with grief and sadness.

:I WAS COUGHT BY SURPRISE OK!?: I yell back.

:WELL GOOD JOB, SHE REJECTED YOU!: he howls.

:Not really... I have to agree to the rejection. Which I didn't: I say and he imediatly shuts up.

:So there's hope?: he asks.

:Maybe... But let me go and find her: I say.

:Mhm. But if you mess this up I swear I will never let you hear the end of it: and he ends the mindlink.

Yeesh what a wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chloe's Point Of View

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just finished putting away the rest of Rose's clothes when she bursts into the room, crying her eyes out. 

"Rose! What happened?!" I yell and hug her.

"Luke.... Stephanie..... Reject....." are the only words I can understand because she's sobbing.

"Sweetie, sit on the bed. I'll be right back" I say and rush ito the bathroom. I grab a glass, fill it with water, and grab a towel. 

I run back to Rose and hand her the water while I wash her face. After a while she calms down and starts to tell me everything

"Luke left me a note saying that he wanted to take me out at 6:00, but I waited more than an hour and he still didn't come so my mom came out and told me to back in, but I got mad at her and went to the Training Center, and then I found Luke and Stephaniemaking out, so I rejected him and ran away" she starts crying near the end.

I feel adrenaline pumping through me and my eyes are turning black. I am so pissed at Luke right now. Even though I only knew Rose for a day, it feels like she's my little sister and I have to protect her every way I can. She lost her family, well half her family, and she has been alone for 7 years or something. She doesn't deserve this at all!

"Sweetie, I have to go get ready for a dinner iwth my family's old friends. But after, I will beat the shit out of Luke, I promise" I say as soothingly as possible. I stay with her for a few more minutes until she falls asleep and I slowly walk out the door and shut it tightly behind me.

:If Luke even comes here tonight I will rip his throat nside out: I tell my wolf.

:Mhm: she says and goes back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I BET U ALL HATE ME NOW. AND WHY AM I ALWAYS TYPING IN CAPS IN THESE AUTHOR'S NOTES?!??! XD ANWAY, NEXT CHAPTER IS ALL ABOUT CHLOE YELLING AT LUKE. XD I KNOW SOUNDS WEIRD. ROSE WILL BE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER GUESS WHAT?! SHE IS THE NEW _ _ _ _ _ _ _!!! XD ANYWAY U'LL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER :P FIND OUT WHAT SHE IS AND I WILL DEDICATE THE CHAPTER TO U :P LUV U ALL

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW!

NEXT UPDATE: NEXT FRIDAY

~Omayma