Chapter 8

i am a giant poopy mcfattyhead, or whatever swear words i can say with MY MOM LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER EVERY 10 SECONDS.  oh good she stopped. ^-^ ANYWAY... A/N AT THE END, CONTINUE WITH STORIEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turn around and see Chloe. 

"Oh hum...." I trail off, looking flustered.

:HELP: I call my wolf.

"Umm... say you got lost and was looking for the bathroom: she says.

"Umm... I got lost" I said sheepishly, because that was true.

"Ok.... Come on, you start in 10 minutes" she says and walks me down the stairs, out the door, and into the Training Center. 

"Here is your clipboard, your scheduel, and your 'dog whistle'" I look at her like she's crazy.

"You know this will afect me too right?" I ask her. She pulls out earphones connected to her phone. 

"Here, you can keep it for the day. Whenever you need to blow the whistle, put in the earphones and turn up the volume to half-way. It will be louder than usual so you won't hear the whistle. Good luck" she says and smiles.

"Thank you" I say and hug her. I turn and feel eyes watching me, but I ignore the feeling.

I KNOW I KNOW SUCH A SORT CHAPTERRR 

*hides behind door*

DONT KILL MEEEEE 

Anyway I'm thinking about giving up again on my stories. I have writer's block, I can't continue the story due to a LOT and I mean a LOT of homework, and I was hoping one of you guys could... umm... be a new author? 

Does that sound ike a good idea?

*pause*

*crickets*

No? Ok :(.

Just comment if you want to be the new author :)