Chapter 9

The next morning I wake up, stretching my muscles. I lay there in bed for a few more minutes, just staring at the celing. It has intriquit, silver designs that seem to sparkle in the mid-morning light.

I remember I have training at 12.

"URMPHH" I groan and sit up, my mess of my hair falling over my eyes.

"Knock knock!" A soft voice from the hallway says.

The door opens and my mom walks it. I growl and lay back down.

"Hey sweetie..." she cautiously comes forward and sits on the edge of my bed.

"Urmphiouj" A random noise rips through my throat and I sit up, surprised.

My mom laughs and I stare at her.  Her deep green eyes do not resemble my deep blue at all. Her medium blonde hair is nothing like my tangled brown hair. The crinkles near her eyes mark her age, and my dad's faint mark is still on her shoulder. 

She holds out her hand.

She smiles lovingly at me and I return it. I grab her hand and we go downstairs for breakfast.

:This is a good start, right?:

:Murr:

I roll my eyes at my wolf's lazyness and grab a strawberry Poptart.

"I wish it could be like this all the time" my mom whispers behind me.

I turn and smile. "Me too"

Her face darkens and she scowls. "It can't, though. I will not allow such a man to be your mate" she growls, thinking I couldn't hear her.

Luke and I.... well let's just say that things are pure awkward between us. I let him explain but I still haven't forgiven him. I get an idea.

I turn to face my mom and bend over the kitchen island.

"I was thinking we could go for a run today" I told her mischeviously.

She smirks and I know I've hit her soft spot. Then her face falls again. "Don't you have training in about..... an hour?" she asks.

"Mhm" I turn away and grab the Poptart. "Chloe's my assistant. I'm sure she can cover up for me"

"Let's go the-"

Jack barges in and completly cuts her off. His face looks grave.

"Rose! Mrs. Greenwoods, there has been a pack attack. They want Rose"

WRITING THENEXT CHAPTER NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

~Omayma~  :)