Phantom of the Opera

Tbh I really love this song, This inspired me to write this chapter. Also in this One shot, you were dating Dipper, But Bill then kidnapped you. 🙃 ENJOY 🙃

PUBLISHED- June 24, 2017
EDITED- November 20, 2017

Your POV

I and Dipper were taking a stroll in the park after our date. I stopped walking and said,"Thank you for   everything Dippy.",I said while pecking his cheek,"Anything for my little star~"(See what I did there 😏😂... I need friends 😅). I have the best boyfriend in the world,  He is everything I see in a guy, I couldn't ask anything else because he's my prince charming, my everything, I love him with all my heart.(Just wait for Bill Cipher fangirls we are getting there just wait)

???? POV (Some of you may know who it is 🙄)

Oh, don't you worry Angel~, I will take you back from that punny tree~. Just you wait for it love~.

~~~~~Time Skip brought to you by Bill Cipher dancing to Gentleman~~~~~

3rd POV

As Y/N and Dipper were walking back to the shack, They both felt like they were being watched. So, Dipper protected Y/N just in case something bad happens, Plus he didn't want Y/N getting harmed or worse."Are we almost at the shack?, I'm starting to feel very uncomfortable being here Dippy.", Y/N said spooked."Don't worry Star, I'll protect you from harm's way, I just need you to stay close to me.", Dipper said trying to comfort Y/N. "Yeah, Just stand behind him.~", Said a mysterious voice, "Who said that!?", Dipper yelled, "Just your imagination pine tree~", said the mysterious voice. Dipper's eyes widened, He then quickly grabbed Y/N's and started to run as fast as his legs could take him. "Dipper, who is that?!", Y/N asked anxiously, "No one just keep moving, Y/N!". "Oooohhhhh piiinnneee treeeee, where are you?~", Dipper then quickly put Y/N in what seemed like a ditch, Dipper then told me, "Whatever you here don't come looking for me, Got it?", Dipper said as if it was a command, "Wait what do mean, Dip?!", Y/N said while tearing up. But it was too late, Dipper disappeared, all she could hear was Dipper's screams and evil laughter from someone. Y/N then froze as she heard Dipper scream, she then started to cry. "Why did you have to take away my one and only, Dipper?", Y/N asked herself she looked up to the big dipper in the night sky as her tears flowed down her cheeks and fell towards the ground. "Well love, Your one, and only Dipper was in the way of destiny~", said the mysterious voice, "Who said that?", Y/N as she looked around her surroundings. "You'll see soon, Love~". The only thing that Y/N could see was darkness as her vision faded.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

As soon as I woke up I looked around my surroundings. I knew automatically that I was probably kidnapped by some psychopath or that someone rescued me and let me rest here.

 I knew automatically that I was probably kidnapped by some psychopath or that someone rescued me and let me rest here