All at Once

*This will only be in Y/N's POV

*Song- All at Once by Whitney Houston

Summary:

While out shopping for some stuff she spots Bill and another girl kissing in a park. Y/N's heart shattered into millions of pieces....
_________________________________

All at once
I finally took a moment
And I'm realizing that
You're not coming back
And it's finally hit me all at once
All at once I've started counting teardrops
And at least a million fell
My eyes began to swell
And all my dreams were shattered all at once

Flashback #1

Y/N POV

I was shopping for some groceries and other stuff that I or Bill needed. After doing so, I decided to take a stroll around the park to get some fresh air. While walking around the park I thought of how Bill was behaving around me and it's starting to get very suspicious as if he was doing something behind my back. For example, whenever I ask him about his day, He would try to change the subject. But I wiped those thoughts out of the way and stayed optimistic about my relationship with Bill, We've been dating for months...What's the worse that could happen?

Ever since I met you
You're the only love I've known
And I can't forget you
Though I must face it all alone

Flashback #2

While walking through the woods trying to find my way back home until I had this feeling as if someone else is watching me.

~Time Skip brought to you by Dipper's lamby dance~

As I entered my home I still had that feeling until everything around me started to change into a monochrome like color, I then started to panic.

"We finally meet my little angel~", said a mysterious echoing voice.

"Who's there? Wherever you are come out and show yourself Creep?!", I said to the mysterious voice.

Then came out a tall man, blonde hair in the front and black in the back, with an eye patch on the left side of his face, black and gold tux with black dress pants.

"The name's Bill, Bill Cipher. It is a pleasure meeting you my angel~" said the mysterious voice while kissing my knuckles.... And that's our relationship began.

 All at once I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Wishing you'd come back to me
And that's all that matters now
All at once I'm drifting on a lonely sea
Holding on to memories
And it's hurt me more than you know
So much more than it shows
All at once