A Monster in Paris (pt.1)

^^^^^ The original song is in french which I enjoy way more^^^^^

DO NOT WORRY I WILL TRANSLATE THE SONG!

If you do not know what this is from, Then I will explain. This song pretty much means what the title is, But the monster in this One shot is Bill. Bill has fallen in love with you and he wants to spend eternity with you, But the problem is that HE IS A DREAM DEMON, And you are a human. Also, I suggest that you watch Monster in Paris it is a Fantastic movie, Carry on.

EDITED- August 20, 2017

Y/N's POV (Your Outfit is the next slide above)

After another night performing yet another successful song in the Rare Bird. (It is a Dance hall, in case you didn't really know what the rare bird, that's why I suggest that you watch the movie first then read this.)Until my aunt, A/N (Aunt's name) came up to me and told that I had someone wanting to audition, "I guess, I'll check them out", I said kind of angered by the fact that they are cutting my beauty sleep short. I then quickly walked over to my dressing room to find a young man anxiously standing there, I then asked the anxious man, "Excuse me, But are you the one that asked to audition?", The young man then said, "Yes ma'am, By the way, my name is Dipper Pines.", The young man said getting a little confident. "The name's Y/N L/N, It's a pleasure meeting with you, Dipper." I greeted Dipper, I then asked, "Are you ready?", "Yes, I'm ready", Dipper answered.

~~~~~~Time Skip to Audition~~~~~~

Dipper's audition XD ^^^^^

'Why did I have to accept this man 😑', I asked myself, "Don't you forget about babies", I watched as the petals of roses fell from how terrible Dipper's singing was, I had to stop Dipper right there, Because I was at least 10 seconds from screaming my head off. "Is there something wrong?", I really didn't want to hurt his feelings but it had to be done, "Sorry to be rude but I think that you need to practice on your singing more, It didn't really sound appealing to me.", That's when Dipper started to panic, "Don't worry I have another song just in case, TO THE BOSSES I SAY NO, TO THE DOC I SAY BYE BY-", "Dipper, the song isn't the problem.", I told him, "Then what is it, I have talent all my friends say so.", Dipper said back, "That or you just need new friends, Sorry Dipper, But I can't have on stage and ruin our reputation, okay?", I said as kindly as I could. "I understand, Thank you for your time mademoiselle.", Dipper said as he walked out the door with his head down, I walked up to the door and closed the door. When I walked back to my vanity and sat down to rub my temples, 'When will I find someone with actual talent?', I thought to myself, That's when I heard the doorbell go off and it was non-stop, I automatically thought it was Dipper wanting another chance, So I quickly ran to the door and opened the door and said, "Didn't I tell that you ne-", I stopped as soon as I heard someone grunt in pain, I looked down to see a man with blonde and black hair, With no shirt and jeans, "Oh my lord, I am so sorry did I hurt you?",I started panicking, But then, The young man then got up and looked down at me, But something made him unique from the others he had gold and gold eyes, a halo-like crown, and had black angel like wings, And his iris had slits in them as if he was a cat, I then remembered the newspaper saying that there was something that resembled an angel, I then passed out from the realization.

 When I walked back to my vanity and sat down to rub my temples, 'When will I find someone with actual talent?', I thought to myself, That's when I heard the doorbell go off and it was non-stop, I automatically thought it was Dipper wanting anothe...