Why does love always feel like a battlefield... (part 2 of Unappreciated)

Requested by: LunaMoonStoryWrites

GOT IT I FOUND THE SONG! XD

Song= Lyrics to Battlefield by Jordin Sparks :3

XoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXoXo

Don't try to explain your mind
I know what's happening here
One minute, it's love
And, suddenly, it's like a battlefield

One word turns into a war
Why is it the smallest things that tear us down
My world's nothing when you're gone
I'm out here without a shield, can't go back, now

~Bill Cipher's POV~

I didn't want to let her go... but she was just... pissing me off. I then realized that SHE was distracting me from taking over the world. So I had to leave her. When I dumped her, I saw her turn back into the woods but I made myself invisible before she could see me. This hurt me a lot. What was this... feeling? It hurts in the chest. I decided to leave my questions unanswered for a while. I had the world to take over. I just needed to get out of this stupid human body but.. how? I then realized, if I take up a body of someone who traveled through time, I can turn back to my normal self. Perfect. I scanned the area to find Blending Blanden. Hah! Such a fool. I lunged at him and he doesn't seem to notice! Perfect... Perfect... His body was now mine. I now need to destroy the rift. I ran to the shack however, I saw little old Shooting Star crying near one of the trees. I decided to take an advantage of this situation. I then noticed that she had Pine Tree's Bag. Marvelous! I asked her for the rift. Today is definitely my day! It was in his bag, such fools! Not worry, myself- I shall clear them from this boring world and make it WEIRD! Finally, I smashed the rift into a billion of tiny pieces and bits of glass. Then, here it comes! MY PHYSICAL FORM! THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING!! HAHAHA!

Both hands tied behind my back for nothing, oh no

These times when we climb so fast to fall, againWhy we gotta fall for it, now

I never meant to start a war

You know, I never wanna hurt youDon't even know we're fighting for
Why does love always feel like a battlefield, a battlefield, a battlefield

Can't swallow our pride
Neither of us wanna raise that flag, mm
If we can't surrender
Then, we're both gonna lose we have, oh, no

~Y/N's POV~

I left Gravity Falls and began searching for my brother- Hoping that he was still breathing. I wasn't far when I heard him. His eccentric laughter could have exploded my heart into balloon pieces... I turned around to see..everything.. was madness! I couldn't believe my eyes!! I need to find Dipper And Mabel fast. So I ran.. I ran and sprinted as fast as I could to the shack to find that... No one was there. Dipper... Mabel.. Stan.. No one... They're gone. I need to find them and tell them I could stop Bill in a none-hurtful way. I know he's still in love with me because... How do you stop loving a person immediately? I need to find Dipper... I need to find everyone before they could hurt Bill...

Both hands tied behind my back for nothing (nothing)
Oh no, these times when we climb so fast to fall again
I don't wanna fall for it now

I never meant to start a war
You know I never wanna hurt you
Don't even know what we're fighting for

Why does love always feel like ...
a battlefield (battlefield)