The Librarians and The Actual First Date (Part 1)

AN: you've all been asking for an update, so here you are. This is just a short part, because I'm going to do this plot in 2 parts. Hope you enjoy part 1!

Ezekiel POV
"Hey, Cassandra!" I yelled down one of the many endless corridors of the library, as I watched her nearing a turn. "Wait up!" She had spun around to look at me.
"Hey." She murmured as I came closer. When I reached her I enveloped her in my arms and pulled her as close as possible, breathing in the smell of her. "I have a surprise for you." I whispered into her hair.
"Surprises? I don't like surprises." She immediately tensed up in my arms.
"You'll like this one. I promise." I laughed, stepping away from her. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a bubblegum pink bandanna, "Turn around." I told Cassandra, whilst folding the bandanna up. She obliged, somewhat hesitantly, then I covered her eyes with the candy coloured cloth, securing it with a knot which was resting at the back of her head, on top of her strawberry blonde locks.
I hooked my arm through the crook of her elbow, the grabbed her hand, intertwining our fingers, the same as I did the day I first felt something for her. The same as that day in the labyrinth, when I had to guide her steps as she followed the map in her head.

However, this time, Cassandra had no idea where we were going, so I was simply guiding her to the perfect date I had waiting for her.

******

Hope you liked that! More should be up soon, although I'm not sure when, because it's coming up to exam season, and today I found out I have 19 exams in the space of a month. That's gonna be fun!
Thank you guys so much for reading this, and I hope you continue to do so!!!

XXXXX