Chapter 17: Truth of sirenix, the Emperor's throne and the Infinite ocean

Infinite ocean

Tritannus was able to prevent the winx from following him since he had used his mutated family as the reason for it. Right now, he was once again trying to get the Emperor's throne to activate...but it wouldn't.

"I should be feeling the power to enable me to rule the Infinite ocean, the power of the Emperor's throne flowing through me. But its not........GRAHHH!!!!! What is wrong with this thing?!!" yelled Tritannus as he began swimming around it.

"Oh..........I see, the legs of the throne.........grr...they're broken! That explains it!" said Tritannus.

Alfea

"So Stella's ability is called the light of sirenix correct?" asked Faragonda.

"That's right, if she can master it......it will not only be her most powerful sirenix spell.....it can also illuminate even the darkest abyss. Its power is the equivalent of the sun itself" said James.

"Each of the sirenix spells will take time to master" said Griselda.

"I agree but unfortunately time is something that we don't have, which makes it our enemy at this point" said James.

"The girls are encountering monsters" said Palladium.

As James and the teachers looked at the screen of the simulator, they could see the winx encountering some problems. Despite the winx's encouragement, Stella couldn't use her new ability.

"Shut it down professor Palladium! Now!" said James.

With that, the simulation was over. James could only sigh in relief, the simulator may be virtual but the dangers are very real.

"You made the right call James" said Palladium as he wiped off some sweat on his forehead.

"Please join me in the control room girls" said Faragonda as she spoke with the winx.

Once the winx entered the room, James and everyone else could tell that they were disappointed.

"What happened Stella?" asked Faragonda.

"I don't know miss Faragonda..........I just froze" said Stella.

"I understand....but know this, this is just a pale imitation of what you will face in the Infinite ocean" said Faragonda.

".......We are taking this one at a time, we won't force all of you to suddenly master your special spells. As you've been briefed today, the challenge was designed for Stella. Sirenix........is a great power......but it needs time to perfect and master. It also needs great willpower to do so, you must find that strength within yourself Stella" said James gently and encouragingly.

"...Yes James" said Stella.

"You must all find that strength, it won't be easy but I know you will find it" said Faragonda.

As the girls left, James had a conversation with his sister and Stella.

"I really messed up didn't I?" asked Stella.

"Yeah....but I know you can do it" said Bloom.

"Bloom's right, think of it this way....how did you get so good in magic? Through practice and training.....years of it right? Well......don't think about it too hard, in fact.....I may know of a way to get you to learn it quicker" said James.

"What is it?" asked Stella.

"....Look into your own heart, when you open your heart to your power Stella......fairy of the shining sun........your light will shine" said James.