Status update

Hey guys, I deeply apologize for not updating for the past two weeks. There are many reasons why actually but I'll narrow it down to two. Reason number one is because an artwork that I ordered isn't ready yet, which means I can't continue this sequel until I get it. I would update James's story as a substitute but work always finds a way to interfere with my schedule.

Reason number two is because of that new game, The legend of Zelda, breath of the wild. I've been watching gameplay videos of it and I'm actually considering if whether or not I should pick it up. If I do, I'll have to go and get a Nintendo switch in order to play it.

So anyways, I deeply apologize for this but I'm actually in the middle of work right now. By right I shouldn't even be writing this message but I feel that it's only right and fair to let you guys know.

I'll get back to the story next week, luckily for me I won't have much to do when that time comes. So it's the perfect opportunity to update, if the artwork arrives in time but if not you'll get James's story as a substitute. And perfect timing for it since it's time for the era of the earth fairies :)

Oh and just to let you guys know, I'm doing much better now. Don't worry about me, I'm not the same person that I was days ago. It was hard when something you admire turns you down, some of you have said that it was their loss and some have said that they might change their minds.

Whatever happens, know that I am here because you are all here. The family that I've found here on Wattpad is special, really like a second family. So thanks to every single one of you who have stuck by me and for being so supportive :)