Chapter 47: Daphne's coronation part 2

Domino

Things had just gone from bad to worse for James, he just found out that a gang had somehow ambushed Stella and wanted to kidnap her. James was just fortunate that the bad guys had only taken away her 'pastries' after taking one sniff at them, they probably had some motives behind it.

After making sure Stella was ok, he began chasing after the gang since they were driving towards the city. Before he left, he ran into Bloom and he quickly told her the news. Just in case he couldn't make it back in time, the ceremony would have to go on without him. She quickly left to tell her parents and they understood completely.

Right now James had traced the gang back to their hideout, well.....not exactly a hideout....more like a factory. It was located right next to a local bakery and James knew the place well. Its was one of his favorites places to go to during his childhood days, he knew that he could trust the old man who was still running this place.

Upon speaking to him, he soon learned that the building right beside him was once a busy place. However it fell into bankruptcy due to poor sales and less demand. Some have even said that the boss who ran this place had changed his ways and was now a criminal mastermind.

Which was why James was currently on the roof of the factory and right now she was a girl. Two guards saw her but they couldn't react in time since they had to deal with someone who could move at the speed of light. Hence why they were out cold and they had more than a few lumps on their heads.

She was dressed in the outfit that the alternate version of Bloom had given her, except it had receives major changes. She couldn't keep on having it look the same as her alternate sister's, she wanted it to be different. The advantage here was that it was whole lot easier for James to be more active and mobile in this outfit and it also made her somewhat stealthier.

This would probably be one of the few times where James not only loved her spy outfit, it was also one of the few times she's actually let her hair down

This would probably be one of the few times where James not only loved her spy outfit, it was also one of the few times she's actually let her hair down. Without it all styled up and everything.

Making her way inside, she quickly entered the ventilation system and she soon heard talking beneath her. Looking down, she could see a lot of big and tough guys staring at what looked like their boss. Behind the boss was a man in his 40's and he was tied up with strong rope.

"I still think we should have taken that blond girl with us, she's Stella of the winx if I'm not mistaken" said a thug.

"Yeah we could have taken her, she doesn't seem like much of a threat" said another thug.

"Silence you fools! Although it would have been a great prize...if we were able to nab her with us, it would have also brought the kingdom of Solaria chasing after us and that's never a good thing. Besides don't forget that our main target is the one behind us" said the boss.

He soon picked up the tray of 'pastries' that Stella had created and stood right in front of his captive.

"You had your moment, you could have done something about this place but you just gave up! Now we're all broke because of you! Now its time for you to die and I bet this here is poison. I can smell it" said the boss as he took one piece and brought it towards the captive's mouth.