Chapter 18: Joy of light....sadness of darkness

Solaria

At the front of the castle, queen Luna navigated her way through the long hallways until she came across the room where the second sun of Solaria was kept. King Radius was already there and he looked concerned.

"Radius, Radius are you alright?" asked Luna.

"...I didn't hear you knock" said Radius.

"Oh well then I am so sorry! But this strange darkness, it is making me very worried" said Luna.

"The second sun of Solaria will compensate for it, as you can see...it still shines" said Radius.

"Yes and thank goodness for that. But Radius I am afraid for Solaria and for you" said Luna.

"Solaria is fine and so am I. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to watch over it" said Radius.

As Luna turned to leave, she quietly mumbled to herself.

".....Radius, if only you can put aside your pride and accept the help of those that care about you" whispered Luna.

Soon enough, it wasn't long until the second sun's light began dimming. As expected, it also had an impact on king Radius as he soon fell to the floor.

"Radius! Help, help!" shouted Luna.

Andros

"What's happening Teredor? What is happening to Andros?" asked Niobe.

"Mom, dad, you should see this!" said Aisha.

The oceans around Andros had become rough and fierce. The mermaids were trying to get to safety and only some managed to make it in time.

"I've never seen our oceans like this" said Aisha.

"The eclipse is destabilizing Andros and all of the worlds in the magic dimension" said Teredor.

"All of the worlds? But what could do that?" asked Aisha.

"If I remember right, it is the pillars of the Infinite ocean. If they are unstable, all of the magic dimension will fall with them" said Teredor.

"Something must have weakened one of them" said Niobe.

"Something......or someone" said Aisha.

Solaria

Stella and the rest of the winx were soon in the castle of Solaria. Already there with her back turned was queen Luna and she was surprised to see her daughter here.

"Mom? What are you doing here? Where's dad" asked Stella as she embraced her mother.

"Your father....collapsed, his doctor is with him now but......the king of Solaria cannot survive without our suns" said Luna.

Just then, James entered the room but he soon collapsed with a thud. Bloom immediately helped him up, she had never seen James this weakened before. Stella was crying on her mother's shoulder when she heard the thud and so did queen Luna.

"Is that.....?" asked Luna.

"Yes, that's prince James mom" said Stella.

"Its been a long time since I last saw him but....is he shorter than I remember? Last time I met him, he was at least at your height.....or did I miss something?" asked Luna.

"Its......a long story" said Stella.

"But why does he look so weak?" asked Luna.

"Its the pillar of light, James is linked to it and its in danger" said Stella.