Part 12

I've known Yuri for four months now, We have gotten close now. "Where is she!" I hear Yuri shouting. "Are you looking for your girlfriend?" Mila jokes with the hothead. "SHUT UP GRANDMA!" He screams. I run up to him and Jump onto his back. "Whats wrong Yuri?" I ask the angry hothead. "There you are," He states, calmer now. I tilt my head, as He swirls me around his wrist. My eyes widen as I was in front of Yuri. "I guess you got a used to the technique." He smirks as I pout. "Stop smirking at me, Meanie!"

He rolls his eyes and states, "I have a single skating competition, We need to get ready to go." I nod and wave goodbye to Mila and Georgi. "Did you pull that prank?" Yuri whispers into my ear. I kiss him on the cheek to signal a yes. He smirks, "We need to leave the ice rink in 4 seconds." I warn him. He runs out and shouts "SHIT WE ARE LATE!" I laugh. Yuri kept trying his hair out of his face. I move his hair out of his face. He blushes as I state, "You are running faster, I'm proud."

He starts running faster, "Yuri you have already trained for the day." He grits his teeth and states, "I want you to meet someone, she will be there when we get there." I nod my head and smirk, "You finally found someone!" He turns bright red making me laugh. He growls, Signalling for me to jump off and run for my life. Jumping off him, I roll on the ground and jump onto my feet. Yuri starts running towards me. "Awe, cute... Wait, SHIT!" I start running away from him, going straight passed Yakov. "SORRY UNCLE CAN'T STOP, I'VE ANGERED THE FAIRY!" 

Yakov raises an eyebrow as I hide behind a statue. "Where is she!" I hear Yuri ask Yakov. He gives my hiding spot away, Betrayal! Yuri grabs me and growls, "Sorry for teasing you" I apologise to the blonde Punk. He smirks and smacks the back of my head. I smirk, messing his hair up. "Come on, Mr Tiger." His smirks grow as he replies, "Hurry up Mrs Cub." I laugh. We walk towards Yakov and I pout at him. "Betrayal," I mutter, making him hug me. "We already have your stuff so let's go." Yakov stats. I jump into the car, Resting my head on Yuri's shoulder.