CHAPTER 2-FINDING A JOB

Isnt she cute? Moving on......
But seriously she's cute ...

...........................

The sound of music echoed through the club and the smell of smoke, drinks and sweat filled the air as people danced.

        He toyed with the glass of wine in his hands as he sat at the bar. Three desperate girls were clutching onto his arms as they giggled.

         He turned to glare at them as they were becoming annoying and they scampered away as they got the message.

     His friend, who was sitting next to him chuckled out loud and he turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised.

          "What? "He asked his friend whp grinned cheekily at him

        "Oh, nothing"he replied almost in a sing-song voice and Keith let out a groan.

       They remained quiet for a moment and Keith sipped his wine.
          "Are you still thinking about it?"his friend asked

         "No"he replied bluntly.

        "Yes you are"his friend said with a note of finality.

          "If I were you I'll take the offer" he continued and Keith turned to him

          "What?"

           "I would take the offer and see why he wants me to" he answered.

        Keith processed the idea but it  didnt seem reasonable.

       When his friend saw his expression, he continued to persuade him.

         "You can get your sweet revenge"

            "Why do you want me to go? "Keith asked with suspicion as he narrowed his eyes.

         "You need a change if environment and maybe you might find l-" his friend started to say but was cut off.

         "If you dare use the l word, so help me-"

            "I know you will kill me". He muttered before grinning as though the thought of dieing appealed to him.

            "What am I going to do with you, Jeremy?"Keith asked.

       "Sleep with me "he said so seriously that Keith cringed in disgust.
          "Im sorry, I dont swing that way" he answered

         "I was joking" Jeremy said as he laughed out.

          "Never joke with me again" Keith answered as he shook his head.
......
........
.........
.....
....

.....

       She was here again.

          She was sitting at the dining table with her parents, her figure straight and lady-like. Her smile perfectly stretched on her face, her eyes downcast as she avoided the questioning eyes.

         She was wearing a white dress as it was an important day. A day that signified the continuation of her pain, agony and sorrow. She didn't know why she was wearing white instead of black, it would have matched the situation better.

         Her parents were awfully happy-if fake happiness was acceptable-and the subject of their happiness was sitting directly in front of her.

                Her soon-to-be husband.

        Her gaze found his and he smirked, his eyes flashing dangerously.