CHAPTER 3 -MEETING OR NOT? .

Once again, she stood infront of the woman, who she supposed was meant to be her boss.

   She shifted uncomfortably from one leg to the other, hoping that at least she would acknowledge her  presence.

She was once again chewing a gum and this time She was reading a novel. She glanced at the name and noticed that it was named: PRIVATE LONDON BY JAMES  PATERSON.

Her boss's head finally lifted and she regarded her slowly, Emielia shifted nervously due to the intensity of her scrutinizing gaze. She cleared her throat and her boss gaze lifted to her face.
Her boss raised her eyebrows as though she was bored.

          "Well, I actually realized that I don't know your name? "She stated quietly.

            "So you came here to know my name? " her boss asked and she shook her head so fast that she was surprised that it didn't fall off.

          "You don't have to know, I told you before that I don't care about you and I expect you to be the same, got it? "She asked.

            "But-"

            "Got it? "She asked again with a little force.

            "Yes "Emielia answered dejectedly.

         "Good now, continue with your work ." She said, her attention returning to her book.

Emielia walked away and walked into the kitchen at the cafe and plopped down on a seat, She didn't understand why no-one was coming into the cafe, it could be that today was one of those days or maybe her boss chased them away with her witch broom and her ugly sneer and she giggled at her thoughts .

The sound of the cafe's phone ringing cut her thought short and she rushed out of the kitchen to answer, she glanced at her boss once she was out of the kitchen and snorted, as usual she was chewing her gum and reading, paying no mind to the ringings.

She picked up the phone, seconds before it could stopped ringing.

              "Hello, Beta's cafe at your service ". She spoke into the phone.

           "I need thirty-four coffees and thirty-five cupcakes." A masculine voice spoke up.

             "Where do I come to? " she asked as she took notes.

           "The Stone's company."

            "Okay. Be right there. " she mumbled before ending the call.

She went into the kitchen and arranged thirty-five cupcakes into a basket and placed the thirty-four coffees into another carefully. She walked out of the kitchen and to the front desk before placing them carefully on it.
            "I need money to board a taxi "she said and her boss simply opened drawer and gave her some money, Emielia smiled but was once again ignored. She simply pouted and walked out.

Not long after walking out she saw a taxi and boarded it.
          "Where to? "

          "The Stone's company."
.............
......
***
....

.........

The aura of the man that walked in oozed of power and authority. He walked as though he owned the place and the staffs were shocked. To the female staffs, they were in a daze as the man was so handsome and perfect he was fit to be a Greek god.

He didn't let his attention flicker to them as he walked with a purpose. He didn't stop as the male receptionist rushed towards him and asked about his mission.
            "None of your business." He stated before walking into the elevator.

The young receptionist quickly called the attention of the security as he doesn't want to get fired and also because the man caused him to feel goosebumps on his skin.

As soon as Keith walked out of the elevator, he walked into the office or rather he kicked  the door open successfully interrupting the ongoing meeting.

         "What the-". Mr Stone started to say but he cut himself off when he saw Keith standing there.

       "There he is! " someone shouted and Keith glanced at them and saw the security team. His lips curled into a smirk.

           "I take it that you didn't tell them that I am coming."Keith said and everyone shivered at how cold his voice was.

           "Son". Mr Storm breathed out and he raised his eyebrow.

             "Im flattered at the warm welcome." He said mockingly.
           "Everyone out."Mr Storm said and all of them scurried out.

Keith walked in and sat down while swiveling in his seat with a serious expression as he blatantly ignored the rants of the man before him.

        "Old man, do you want me to leave!" He said quietly but coldly and his so-called-father shut his trap.

Keith gazed at the man with a serious look as he thought of what he should do with him.

      "Where will I be staying? " Keith finally asked and Mr Stone sighed in relief.

            "I bought a house for you and I have furnished it." He answered and Keith nodded.

          "Location? "He asked and Mr Storm told it to him.

         "The keys? " he asked and he was given, he then stood up and proceeded to leave.

           "Where are you going."

          Keith turned around and tsked,"you are not only a sperm donor but you are also dumb"

Mr Storm ignored the insult although it hurt and said, "Keith, I thought you said you want to be the heir."
Keith quirked an eyebrow and pretended to think.

              "How about I say ....... No."he said and almost laughed at the downcast look on his so-called-father's face. Keyword:ALMOST. All of a sudden, a wicked idea came to mind and he grinned In a  sinister way.

             "You would do anything for me to become heir right? " He asked and Mr Storm did not take notice of his wicked expression.
               "Anything. "

               "Follow me."

They walked out of the office and into the elevator. As the elevator went down, Keith avoided and ignored the man by his side whenever he tries to strike a conversation. The elevator made a ding sound before announcing that they have reached their destination.

When they got out, Mr Stone made an attempt to speak but was rudely snubbed by Keith who walked to the middle of office and once again gained the attention of the staff members.

He beckoned to the sperm donor to come and he began to speak;
           "Since you want me to become the heir so bad, I'll strike a deal-"
              "Anything"Mr Stone said but was silenced with a glare.
           ''Anyways before I was stupidly interrupted, I want to strike a deal, any girl that walks into company at this moment will become my Secretary and will also live with me." Keith concluded and everyone's attention went to the front door, wondering which girl would walk in at that moment.

Keith smirked at his father's frustrated expression and was glad he set him off. Most of the ladies that had walked in minutes before his declaration were angry and sad that they did not come in late.

Everyone's eyes excluding Keith's widened when the door opened and they waited in anticipation to see who would enter except Keith who was already bored and didn't actually care .

The door suddenly opened and everyone gasped as someone entered the company.
................
........
.......
....

Hey there,

I hope you loved the cliffhanger. Who do you want it to be?
Emielia or a new character?
Tell be what you think.
Please tell me what you feel should happen in the next chapter.
Bye lovelies,
Also, don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And, follow.

Love ya, kusses ♥♡