bellamy

Bellamy's POV.

Bellamy said goodbye to Gina before going back to his and Olivia's room, his boots sqeaking on the metal floor. He opened the door and was surprised that Olivia wasn't there, she must be working late.

He takes off his jacket and puts his gun on his beltloop, about to open the door and go surprise Olivia at work but a shiny object on his desk made him hesitate.

He walked towards it, and his eyes fell upon the words "Dear Bellamy" and he instantly knew what it was. He saw the ring, and his face turned to one of sadness.

He read the letter over and over hoping it was code or that it was a joke and she would pop back up but he knew deep down that she had written this from the heart. He threw the letter on the ground and ran to where he thought she might be.

Wick was in the engineering station, alone.

"Have you seen Olivia?" He asked, and the blonde shook his head.

"No, is everything okay?" Bellamy nodded and left, frantically trying to think where she would go. Raven was his next thought.

He ran to the door, and knocked on it, his hands shaking. The brunette opened the door and began to close it when she saw him, but she hesitated when she saw the look on her face.

"I told her she was crazy thinking that you'd want anyone but her." Raven sighed, and shook her head, saying something about her helping Abby so his next stop was the infirmary.

And he saw her, finally. Her long hair cascading down her back in a black waterfall and her skin shining.

"Olivia." He breathed, and she turned, sighing as she did.

"Bell.. please. Go home."

"Home is you, Olivia. If you thought for even a moment that that wasn't the truth I think you don't know me as well as you thought. Gina and I are just friends, and that's all we'll ever be, regardless of whether or not you or I are together. Olivia, I'm not about to let one of the best things thats ever happened to me slip through the cracks." She stared at him for a few moments before turning the water off and sitting down.

"I just don't feel like I'm enough, for you." He shook his head, and sat next to her.

"You've always been better than I deserved." She turned to him with tears in her eyes and sighed.

"I guess I'm as overdramatic as Raven said then."

"I know that. I love you a million times more for it."

His breathing kept her from breaking and she knew that they were meant for each other; their souls were forged from the same star.