Whine-heda pt. 1

Olivia couldn't stand working in engineering anymore. It was painfully boring, and Raven and Wick's breakup didn't help. She sighed and got up from her station, putting her shit down before going to the training room or whatever they were calling it to see Bellamy. When she got there, there was a crowd and she heard the sound of fists colliding. Lincoln and Bellamy were fighting.

"He had me, but he was too aggressive." Lincoln said to the onlookers. Olivia snorted when Bellamy replied.

"Whatever you say."

"Quitting so soon?" Lincoln teased, and Olivia tried to hide her disappointment as Bellamy began putting on a shirt.

"Mapping run. Sector 7. Harper, let's get this over with." Raven had mentioned it. Olivia took a moment to decide that she was going to join them. Bellamy handed Lincoln a jacket, and Olivia smiled as he began giving a speech. He finished and the two men wandered to the corner of the room while the other people paired up and fought. Olivia joined them, listening to their conversation.

"Sector 7? That puts you right next to the ice nation border." Olivia saw Lincoln's face fill with worry.

"I know."

"Just because Azgeda is part of the commanders coalition doesn't mean they'll respect a ceasefire. I should be on that scout." Olivia agreed with Lincoln for the most part. She knew Azgeda weren't exactly the nicest group of grounders. When she had been learning Trigdesalang, Lincoln made sure to tell her and Octavia all about the merciless group.

"I wish. We all do, but until the commander agrees to lift the kill order on you, you're more trouble than you're worth." Olivia spoke after Bellamy finished.

"I'm going too, Lincoln. Me and Octavia can keep them at bay." Olivia followed Bellamy out of the training room, grabbing his hand when they got to the hallway.

"Stay quiet if we encounter any Ice Nation, okay? I don't want you getting hurt." Bellamy looked at her as they walked to Abby's room.

"If they talk, I talk. You and Raven don't exactly speak the language." He sighed but didn't protest. Olivia waited outside while he talked to Kane.

The two walked into the engineering garage and Bellamy yelled out to Monty, "Why aren't you ready?"

"I am. He's not." Olivia looked at Jasper and sighed. He was passed out, most likely from too much booze, on the floor under a workbench. They walked over to him.

"What should we do?"

"We should leave him this time."

"He's not getting better. Maya's death broke him. He needs this." Olivia nodded at Monty's words. The two boys picked him up and carried him to the jeep. Olivia helped Monty and Bellamy walked off to talk to someone. She didn't turn her head because she knew it was Gina. Monty looked over at the two.

"Things are better with you, yeah?" Olivia nodded, not looking behind her.

"I don't like her, she doesn't like me. Bellamy doesn't need to be effected by that, though." Bellamy came up behiind her and set a book on the hood of the jeep. Another gift.

"Hey, take it easy!" Raven yelled, sliding out from under the car.

"Morning to you too." Bellamy chuckled, and threw a gun to Miller.

"What's the point if we can't shoot them?" Miller said, Olivia ruffling his hair.

"We can, just not to kill. Goes for everyone." She said loudly, making sure everyone heard her.