3.playgrounds are the opposite of fun

Now as a kid play grounds should be one of the best places to be especially If you're poor and will never be able to afford Disney land. Well  no they are definitely not any fun at all. a lot of horrible memories where made on them. Like this one I am about tell you about. Let's just say as a kid I  Made really stupid decision. Now on to the story.

************************************

Hello people in my mind today I am currently with my friends the twins stream and pond. I honestly don't know what there mother was thinking calling them to different bodies of water. My theory is that there mom liked weed a lot. I get them confused lot that makes them mad. they forgive me when I let them play with my toys.

They had me run off to get something across the play ground at the moment. I like to pretend I am flash I can run really fast. In fact so fast I am going to jump in front of that big ball that's rolling towards me. Big mistake I was a runner Not a jumper. But let's continue its about to get worse.

All I was thinking at that  moment is I am flash I can do any thing saddly I was wrong. But for one moment the world was slow around me like I was flash except I wasn't going forward I was going down. At that moment I noticed one thing and that was who the person who kicked the ball that way. He was Casey the cutest guy on the playground and my current crush.

If cussed then at that moment I probably would hav been thinking fuck my life. Now I am thinking that the fall must have made me momentarily retarded. As my world crashed I seen him run towards me my only thought was to play dead. So l just lied there with my eyes closed in extreme pain.

He finally came up to me with what I could tell where more kids suddenly a random kid asked "is she dead?" Then the Casey  gently kicked my side I flinched " he said nope she just likes playing dead." First of all what the hell is that supposed to mean I have never played dead before. so i did the best thing I could do at that moment. probably did the thing I was best at in life. Which was run. 

I got up so quickly that i didn't see much which I kind of regret but don't at the same time. I ran back to the class room and hid tell class started and cried. I don't know exactly why I cried I might have been form embarrassment of my clumsiness. Possibly pain but I think I was the thing that he never asked if I was ok. This problem would repeat itself in my life so much where I learned people don't really care. So when people did ask if I was ok I would say yes and never open up to anyone. That was one of my many mistakes.