Chapter 1

Gavin's POV-

I woke up about 6:30, but that didn't mean I actually got up. I just laid there. Finally, I forced myself to get up. I walked to the bathroom, grabbing my work clothes on the way, and started the shower. I set it to hot, like always. After I washed myself and my hair, I dried myself off, put on my clothes, and tried to fix my hair. Once I was satisfied with the way I looked, I started my walk to work. It was just something today that made me want to hurry up an get there. I finally got there and go straight to work, humming as I turned on the computer at the counter. There were people already here, but Tony already took care of their drinks before I got here. I tapped my fingers on the counter impatiently. Why? Hell if I know. "Are you okay?" Tony asked me. "Of course I am, why?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Because if you keep cleaning that counter like that, you're going to clean a hole in it." He said simply. I realised I had been wiping in circles on the counter. I stopped and threw the rag in the hamper under the counter, sighing as I did. "Are you sure you're alright?" Tony asked. I nodded, though I wasn't sure. The little classic sounding bell on thee door rang, and Tony and I both looked up. There was a man in the door way, not much older looking than me, and shit, he was hot. He was on the phone with someone, and Tony must have seen me staring because he tapped on my shoulder and wiggled his eyebrows, which earned him a punch in the arm. The guy hung up on whoever it was and walked up to the counter, giving me an attractive smile. I couldn't help but smile back. "Hi! Welcome to Anne's, what can I get you?" I asked, smiling all the while. He seemed to think about it for a second, and then he spoke. "Just a black coffee, if you don't care." He said. My jaw almost dropped. Not only was he hot, he had a deep, amazing voice to go with it. I nodded and he flashed me a smile before finding a table. Woah... Tony laughed at me. "You don't even know the guy, Gavin!" He said, laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and pushed him into the kitchen. "Go do your job." I said. I could hear him still laughing in the kitchen, and honestly, I was laughing too. When Tony took the guy his coffee, they started talking. Oh no.

Jay's POV-

God, the kid at the counter was cute. I was on my phone, texting my brother, when the other guy handed me my drink. "Hi I'm Tony and you are?" He asked. "Its Jay." I said earning a nod. "Sorry if I seem weird or something its just that my friend over there is a dork and a stubborn one at that. Anyways, his name is Gavin, and here is his phone number because he is a loner and all..." The guy trailed off. I laughed. "Well, here's mine. Just, put it in his phone or something." I said. Tony smiled. "Will do. Enjoy your coffee!" He called walking to the counter, where the kid stood, looking dumbfounded. I watched as they argued for a second, then when Tony held up the piece of paper I wrote my number on, the younger boy just face palmed. Then they fought over his phone. I laughed and drank my coffee. I set it down, and when I got a text from my brother, I cursed under my breath and stood up. I left a tip on the table and walked out. I was just walking down the sidewalk to my car, texting my brother. I heard footsteps behind me, and when I turned around, there he was. The cute kid from the counter was standing face to face with me. He handed me a cup of coffee. "You left this, sir..." He said. I smiled and gently took it from his hands. He smiled back, and my God, it was the dorkiest smile I had ever seen. "I'm Gavin, Gavin Parker." He said, a smile still on his face. "Collins, jay Collins." I said, holding my hand out. His face flooded red as he shook my hand. I looked him in the eyes, and he looked me in the eyes. It was like, a spark I guess, hell I don't know. All I know is that there is something about this kid, something I find so attaching... He looked down, and as he waved goodbye and turned away, he got hit in the head with a flying baseball. Oh no...