Chapter 3

Gavin's POV--

To say I was angry would be a lie, but I was not happy either. I just met this guy and he is forcing me to live with him?? What the hell!? I mean, I like him, like a lot, and sharing a house actually wouldn't be that bad.... But still. He didn't even look at me on the drive to his house, but he tried started conversations. But I guess he stopped because I seemed tired. One attempt was "So, what's your favorite colour?" He asked. Yeah, he is not that good at socialising with people, but I'm sure he'll get better. Hopefully. "Red" was how I responded. He shrugged. "I saw you as more of a blue guy..." He said. I shrugged, copying him. He sighed and messed with his hair. His driving was pretty smooth, to say the least. Except for when he tried to find his phone when he dropped it between the seat and the door. Anyways. I was actually took the time of the drive to stare at him, and he luckily didn't notice. I started to think about how it was going to be. Was his house big? Was it fancy? How many people lived in it? I did know that it was a ways away from my house, even his brother's house. It had been like, what, an hour? I started to get kind of tired. Soon enough, I had drifted of to sleep...

Sorry for short chapter. This is more of a teaser than anything. But do me a favor-- check out my book about story requests. It would mean alot to me if you guys requested some ships. Thanks anyways guys!!