Chapter 5

Gavin's POV

I woke up in a strange room. By now I was used to it though, besides I remembered this time. Anyways, I didn't hear anyone talking, so I figuerd Jay was asleep. I walked out of the room into the hallway, then looked down. I was NOT wearing my pajamas, and they were way too big. So I tied the drawstring in the pants and tied up part of the shirt, though they were still too big. I looked back up and rubbed my eyes out of tiredness. This house was bigger than any I had ever been in. I walked down the stairs into what I assumed was the living room. But there were clothes on one of the five couches, which included... girl clothes? Why would he have girl clothes? I didn't think he had a wife or girlfriend, but then again, women probably faint just at the sight of him. I did, but that was because I got hit in the head. So obviously I had no chance, great. I walked into the next room- the kitchen. I paused in the doorway when I saw Jay. He looked at me and smirked. "What are you doing up so early?" He asked. I shrugged and leaned against the doorway.

"So, you aren't single then?"

Yup, its me, back with another update. I try my best to keep you all happy. And yes, cliffhanger. I know I suck. Just know I love you all, also a short update because I can. Byeeeeeeee!! ♡♡