Chapter 2

Gavin's POV-

I woke up. I felt like I had already woken up before. But there was talking, and that's not normal. I live alone... I thought. I opened my eyes, trying to blink the sleepy gaze away. When I sat up, I was not in my house. I looked around at the unfamiliar place, and I once again heard the voices. One was so familiar, the other I hardly knew. I strained to listen, succeeding in the end."Oh my gosh, you dimwit! You could've at least taken him to a hospital!" The stranger yelled. "I am sorry, I was freaking out. You would be too if the cute boy you literally met just 5 minutes again was on the ground!" The familiar one said. They sure did sound alike. Did I meet anyone recently? I looked around again, then the door swung open. A man in a white doctor's coat walked in, a stranger. After him walked in- Jay? My eyes landed on him, and his landed on me. He gave me a smile before he walked over. "Well, looks like my sleeping beauty's awake." He said. I nodded slightly. My gaze switched between the men. Not only did they sound alike, they looked alike. Jay put his hand on my cheek, gently turning my head. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at the side of my face. "How long will that bruise be there?" He asked the other. "Several days, but its nothing serious." The guy said. "Jay, is he like, your dad..." I asked. The two looked at me, then at each other, then started laughing. "No, this is my twin brother, John." Jay said. "But he looks older..?" I thought out loud. Jay sighed and smiled. "You are so adorable, you know?" He said, looking into my eyes. I felt the heat rush to my cheeks. "Well, Jay got the good looking genes." John said. All three of us laughed.

Jay's POV-

Would it be weird to say I have a crush on this cute kid I just met, because I think I do. I drove him back to his house that night, smiling on the way. But that changed quickly when we got to his house. It was so... small... (Don't take that wrong pls, save the dirty thoughts for later) I jumped out of my car and ran to his side of the car. Just in time, too. He had stood up on the lawn, but I pushed him back into the car and slammed the door shut. He yelped so helplessly when I ran into his, luckily unlocked house, and grabbed a bunch of random clothes. I shoved them in a back and ran back out. When I opened the car door and got in, he looked mad and confused. "What the he-" he started, but I cut him off by throwing his bag at him. "Shut up, no questions, you're staying with me."

(Sorry for the short chapter and slow updates. School is a pain and its the end of the school year SOOOOO)