Sonic.EXE

(To the people that want to rp with me!!! Please sent me a private message, I don't know why my laptop doesnt let me reply to you guys.

Also, comment which one you want next~ I was debating between Offender or Trender.)

You felt around the hat for a few seconds, grasping something smooth but also cold judging by the material it was something leathery.

Taking it out, you gasped in shock, throwing the item to the floor and covering your mouth feeling suddenly sick. You had touched skin, human skin, bloody, probably freshly cut and you had to be in the closet with that person for seven minutes.

Splendor glanced around the room before he walked to the kitchen, tugging a blue haired male, short hair, styled in a fashion to be spiked up with two nubby hedgehog ears atop his head, wearing a leather jacket on, a blue shirt could be seen under it, the collar of it smeared in red substance, probably blood you presumed, red converse with white stripes on, black tight pants and two golden bracelets around his wrists.

He stared blankly at you for a second, his eyes black, soulless, with the red irises lightening up while he took in your form. His ears twitched for a second or two before he nudged Splendor aside, ignoring the male that kept talking to him to this point only to grab your wrist, tugging you forcefully to the closet while you desperately tried to beg for someone, anyone, to help you.

But no one dared to go against Sonic or X how they called him and mainly not when he was half drunk and in a bad moment.

Now in the closet, you guys sat opposite from each other, your legs touching since the space was kinda cramped. He perfectly blended with the darkness, only his red irises being the source of light in the darkness, they kept staring at you, analyzing you in a manner you couldn't describe as flirty.

"So...."You started, trying to make some conversation going on. Hey, if you were stuck, you weren't going to be silent for seven whole minutes, no?

"Why do they call you X?"You asked, playing with the hem of your shirt since it was more interesting then seeing the male's eyes analyze you like a victim.

"I'm Sonix.EXE, it's just a stupid nickname Splendor made for me."He explained, huffing in annoyance since you made him remember that unpleasant memory. Lets just say back then, no one talked with Sonic for two weeks after he had gone in a rampage in the living room. Poor carpet and walls weren't the same after his rage calmed down.

"I see..I think it's kind of cool?"You stuttered out, rubbing your hands down your thighs since they started to get numb from you not moving, the floor being really cold and probably wet..You would never ask what the fuck was spilled on this floor.

Blinking, you glanced up sensing movement only to gasp in shock, jumping back and grunt in pain hitting your head on the wall since two red eyes stared at you, so close you could feel the heat radiating from the male and his breath ghosting against your face.

Blinking again, you tilted your head confused only to feel something pressed up against your lips before it disappeared . You could've swore it wasn't more then five seconds.

"That was kinda fast."You mumbled out, raising a hand to press against your lips, whimpering when a hand grabbed your wrist, putting pressure against it before your limb was pressed up against the wall, lips back over yours making you stare wide eyed at the humanized hedgehog in front of you.

His kisses were forceful and powerful but you enjoyed it, being dominated by a hot guy in a leather jacket? Fuck yeah, let that keep coming, you thought to yourself while kissing back, whimpering when you lost the fight against the male letting him explore your mouth and nudge your tongue, snickering when you squirmed under him since the tip of his tongue tickled the roof of your mouth.

He shifted back from your mouth only to nibble your shoulder, tugging the shirt down so he could expose skin only to bit down, drawing blood with his razor sharp teeth making you squeal in pain, grabbing the back of his jacket and his head, letting him lap up the blood dripping down your heated skin.

"That was too fast!"You squeaked out, voice broken while you took deep breaths to calm yourself down.He was moving too fast for your likes.

"Maybe you are too slow..I can be as fucking fast as I can. I'm god!" He growled, nibbling the mark some more before he reached up to kiss you again making you moan out, your own taste of blood invading your mouth once his tongue did it too.

You panted for air, reaching up to grab his ears, rubbing them and moan louder when his hips grinded against yours.Your back pressed up against the wall while your hands traveled further down his back, grabbing his tail and giggle since it kept wagging in your hand. He was acting like a hyper dog enjoying his tummy and ear scratches.

"It's not fucking funny, [Name]."He growled into your ear before biting it, his hand snaking under your shirt to grop you, using his super speed he kept making you feel like you were making out with five maybe six of him.

The sensation was to intense, his hand would be on your breast, squeezing and rubbing the skin while the other one was in your pants / skirt, rubbing you in fast circles making you almost release on the spot only to whine at the lose of the contact when he pulled away by the speed of light when Splendor opened the door and peeked in.

"She's alive!"He yelled while the people in the background cheered out.

Sonic reached for your hand, pulling you slowly out of the closet and wrapping his hand around your waist, snarling when Jeff and Ben tried to get closer to get hints about what happened but all the hickeys around your neck and how your hair and clothes looked gave away the speedy make out with and Sonic had.

Later after the party was close to ending, Sonic found you and took you to his house, asking for a full make out and making a bet he could go as many rounds as it took to please