Doctor Smiley

First off, I didn't die guys!

I'm back!!!! I finished my nursing school so please a round of applause for....*drum roll* Generalist Nurse Alexandra at your service *bows* Yeah guys, I'm a licensed nurse and now I'm debating if I should pursuit a university to either become a famous surgeon/ endocrinologyst doctor or to focus back on my foreign studies just like I wanted when I was younger.

So, that's been my life for the past months of no update. I just work, get home, eat, shower, sleep and repeat and due to that I barely had any inspiration those past months but now I'm on a serial killer movies spree which got me ideas!

What you guys think about a Slashers x Reader stories? Maybe I could make it a Seven Minutes In Hell with Killers edition?

Anyway isn't it really weird being a nurse and writing about a killer doctor? I loved Doctor Smiley for a while, he's like my 4th favorite CreepyPasta, I'm quite sad no more information was added to him by his author but like it's said she was 11 when she made him and he is nameless, so let's just call him Smiley, ok?Oh, oh also another thing, he doesn't have any appearance so please don't look up Dr.Smiley pictures, its an OC of some person on deviantart and they are mad about others associating him with Dr.Smiley and the Creepypasta community.

I picture him wearing a lab coat, dark button up shirt under, sharp teeth, black hair, red eyes like the original author stated, white mask on his mouth without any drawings on it.He would also have dark circles under his eyes due to not sleeping properly because he focuses more on 'treating' his patients then on his own body.

Onwards with the story, you naughty people~

---------------------------------------------------

Hand searching through the hat, you kept feeling different objects, different sizes and textures but none intrigued you, until you felt something quite pleasant, didn't feel like it would kill you, so you bought it out.

In your hand rested a surgical mask, slightly dirtied with caked blood, the ends of it tattered like it was used too many times and the poor elastic string was barely keeping it together to be worn.

"The bitch is up for a surprise, in the closet now, mortal."Jeff hissed while pointing his knife threatenly at you, the sharp edge of it being close to cut up your chin if he moved it a little higher and to the right.

The sharpness of his black orbs made you shudder but you stood up and moved to get in the closet, the killers making a ruckus in the background before you were engulfed by the darkness, finding a spot in the back corner of the tiny closet.

Who was the one who's item you picked out?The killers didn't sketch any sign of feeling so you were clueless who this person was.You saw the other killers and most of them looked ready to kill you if you would be stuck with them inside the closet and you prayed that the one being with you wouldn't have that thinking.

Shifting your position, you had to cover your eyes when the door opened and in stepped a male taller then you by two heads, his hands were in the pockets of a white lab coat but his face was shielded by a curtain of black locks, two ruby orbs fixed on your gaze while Splendor looked at you and then at the male and closed the door, yelling five minutes are starting now.

The male turned his gaze to you before he sat down, facing you and reaching to hold his hand, waiting for something to be placed on its open palm.

What did he want? Oh, the damn mask! He wanted the mask.

Once the male got his mask back, you could sense the atmosphere changed drastically, it didn't feel that cold like before, it almost felt slightly warmer to the point you could drop your guard down.