Sexual Offenderman

[Sorry for everyone that hates the LGBT community but I'm part of it as a bisexual girl and I love the song remix of that youtuber ^^ If you hate the image, just press 'play' and scroll to the main story, 'kay sweeties?

Also, lemony part, since it's fucking Offender!!! Next will be Dr. Smiley~]

Everyone in the room looked anxiously at you as they waited for your hand to grasp a desired object that would sentence you into the closet with a random pasta.

Feeling around the items, you shivered feeling something soft, then ice cold, then sharp, something soft and fragile caught your senses making your fingers curl into the object out, finding rose petals in your grasp making you lean over to glance into the hat Splendy was shaking vigurously while shielding you from the others and whisper in a hushed tone 'please, chose something else, quick!' .

You rolled your eyes at the male before reaching into the hat to pull the half ripped rose out and turn to the group, showing it and stating you are chosing this and you want your partner to come into the damn closet right now.

The pastas exchanged looks like whispers and hisses could be heard around. The lines of 'she insane?' or 'she really wants to go in there WITH HIM?' could be made out making you narrow your eyes and question who was this aprtner everyone was so afraid of or slightly worried for your life. (mainly it surprised you since they all were rutless killers)

Splendy pursed his lips and sigh out, one hand pressed against his temple while his long fingers massaged at his bald scalp before he scanned the area around for your partner, you preasumed, before he turned around to face you once again, kneeling down until you two were 'eye level' with each other.

"[Y/N], this is the last call..Pull something out before...HE comes here...Please..."The male almost pleaded out while letting tiny whines escape between his lips before he straightened his back since you just blinked up at him confused only to give him a reassuring smile and state you'll be fine.

He let out a tiny squeak when white tendrils wrapped around his shoulders and waist while another head wearing a black fedore appeared on his shoulder, staring daggers at you before his expression softened when he saw you picked his items.

He smirked only to actually push Splendy aside, the male flying into an open couch that Jeff and Smile occupied and now were probably riding the fridge for something else to eat.

"I see you picked my item. How lucky of you~ It's your lucky day, you got the most interesting guy in this damn room, that also knows how to play this game."The foreign male chirped, lacing his fingers together for a second while you examined the black trench coat he had on.

'Was he naked under it? Was he really not wearing anything else there?' You mentally questioned feeling heat rose up under your [skin] color while you kept examining him, ignoring the fact he tilted your head up and watched you curiously while you were blanking out on him.

Did the rose before smell so alluring? Even if it was half destroyed and any petals barely cling to it, it smelt so faintly...mainly and musty.

You never recognized that smell before but not that the male was close to you that you were nose to nose, you could smell he was having the smell scent, maybe sweeter and more demanding then the rose.

"Should you go?You know, I do enjoy the staring but Splendy is glaring at me..and then he will call Slender and I dont wanna handle two of my idiotic brothers."The male mumbled, his long tail slithering out from between his crooked mouth before he licked his sharp fangs mentally making you shiver and nod, following him inside of the closet while someone kicked the door close, enveloping you two in utter darkness.