Chapter 1

Flashback
   "You bitch, get the fuck out of my house"he groaned.
"Aaron baby -"I was cut off by a slap on my cheek. I looked up at him.
"Sign the divorce take money and leave my house now "he said in a calm tone
I packed my things with tears in my eyes and signed the papers without looking at him and sobbed I threw the money on his face and left the house in a cold weather.
  Suddenly I got my strength back Mr. Greyson I hate you.

End of flashback

Sophia s Pov:

I got up and saw its seven in my alarm clock shit I have an interview at eight thirty with the CEO. Damn I only have an hour to get ready. Well it's okk as i don't need to seduce him but I need the job. That's it
I got dressed in a black pencil skirt and a white blouse with my hair opened they reached below my waist and applied my strawberry lip gloss along with kohl and mascara and wore my pencil heels I got my bag and then exited my apartment.

I reached the office and asked the receptionist about my interview I got the lift and pressed the button of 50 th floor in which only the CEO s office will be there. I knocked at his cabin and a deep sexy masculine voice said "Come in" shitt I feel that the voice is somewhat familiar it makes me shudder.

"Morning sir, I am here for the job interveiw" I said as the chair immediately turned and I came face to face with the one who destroyed my everything. Omg I am an idiot I totally forgot that it's his firm in which he was the partner now he owns it I am in deep shit. My ass

Aaron's pov:

It's her really she is back oh my goodness she is looking so sexy in that work outfit. My Angel yes she is mine she was mine and will be forever mine. I love her. Great now we will talk
"How are you Angel? " I said as i got up to touch her.
"Great I am Mr. Greyson "she said in a mocking tone. Why is she talking to me like that of course you idiot it's because of you I mentally slapped myself.
"Mr. Greyson I would appreciate if you take my interview so that I can leave soon and start from day after tomorrow "she said in a not so exciting manner.
"Interveiw huh??? "I smirked and pulled her closer by her waist she kept on looking down. I started sucking her earlobe she still tastes delicious. She pushed me.
"How dare you??? "she said breathlessly.
"Still not able to resist me" I  asked with a smirk.
"Nah I am not able to resist my boyfriend "she said and smirked back "How many months are you dating"he asked anger in his voice.
"None of your business my ex husband"she spoke and turned back.
"Ms. Stella you are hired, see u from tomorrow"I  said to her. She ran out of my office
Soon you will be mine angel