Chapter 4

As per my promise i have started writing anotger update on getting votes and followers. So here is an update of their past.

Flashback six years ago

Aaron's Pov

I remember that day very well which was our second kiss and I desired for her more and more.
I could not contain my happiness and a straight face when I saw her entering my mansion.
Sophia is a girl whom you could easily recognize. She is not short petite blonde or something but she is tall not tall enough than me though which is good as I like intermediating her with my height. She has all the curves at right places and a body which is desired by every guy.
Damn her outfit is showing too much skin.
As always her hairs r open and face void of any makeup she just keeps a natural face.
I gulped at the sight of her very toned legs. She was wearing a black dress with woolen cardigan with no heels as she hates those and a pendant in which her name is engraved.

She looked breath taking why she had to dress up for a simple movie night

She looked breath taking why she had to dress up for a simple movie night. God Damn fuckkk
"Where is everyone" she asked trying not to be nervous I smirked at the effect I had on her.
"They have gone to the party" I said in a duh tone
"So we r alone?" She asks
"No there are people, like the maids and other staff. But don't worry they won't disturb us "I try my best not to add a seductive tone but it went like that

"Ok.k" she says nervously
Her body language showed she was definitely nervous about the fact that we are alone
"Twilight" she chooses the movie I groaned not again.
"Nah that one I have watched many times "I say
"No we will watch that" she said and pouted we ended up watching it from the second part.
Seeing her happy brought a smile on my face. She is so beautiful when she is stress-free.
I was a bit bored as i have seen these series many times. So I started to test my effect on her.
I pretended to be uncomfortable and moved closer to her if any other girl was there she could have understood but she is Damn innocent.
I moved closer to her and breath on her neck her breath hitched I nibbled her earlobe. I inhaled her scent and whispered "mia amóre" and she took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
I turned her and kissed her lips passionately and started her jaw to her neck. She also roamed her hands in my hair and moaned.
"Aaronn" and I lost control I made her sit on my lap and kissed her with passion again.
Alas, we stopped and she blushed. I kissed her rosy cheeks and we started watching moving while cuddling mainly she was watching the movie and I was watching her.
I wished to stay like this forever with her

Flashback ends
I love you a lot amóre soon you will understand all the reasons. I have hurt you too deep but I will be the one to repair you. You are mine and you will always be mine.

Soon you will love me like you always did.

"People said he was heartless
what they did not knew was
that he had given his heart
to his mia bella "

Heya sweets I update after I got 10 followers and votes so now please i want plus 20 followers and at least 40 votes so till then bye. Pls do comment people.