Chapter 3

Heya guys I am updating a long chapter today as I promised
Sophia s POV
"I really had fun Elliot" I said to him .This guy was completely a gone case , he made me,laugh so much after a long time I am laughing so hard. He is really a gone case.
"Yep me too" he said in a duh tone making me laugh so hard.
When suddenly I heard the door of my office open and came out my boss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Elliot hugged me and I heard a growl from his mouth but I did nt cared not anymore as he had no right over me .He wished me a good day and went back to his office . I turned to see a very angry person powdering his teeth and smoke come out of his ears.
"Sophia .where.were .u .in.the.lunch"he said in a dangerously calm tone.
"I was out with a friend"I said in an irrogant tone to him.
"You are mine just remember that"with that he came closer to me and smashed his lips with mine.

Flashback
"What was he doing with you huh?"  He asked me placing his hands on my shoulders.
"We are just friends Aaron  I swear he was with me because of the project in which we are partners"  I said to him to calm him.
"Why don't you fucking understand that guy likes u" he tells me by bringing me closer by my waist
"Why does it matters to you huh? Tell me why r u so possessive for this??" I asked him because I was pissed off.
"It matters Sophia" he said being exclusively close to me.
"U know why" he asks dangerously
"Wh.. hh. yy "I stuttered and he smirked
"Becoz u r mine mia amòre" he said smashing his lips passionately with me that was our first kiss mine first kiss..

Flashback ends
  I pushed him with all my strength and finally broke the kiss.
"What do you think of urself huh" I said wiping my lips
"U can't kiss me anytime and anywhere u want ok I am ur ex wife do understand that I am not ur personal who're Aaron don't touch me. What I am to u Aaron??" I asked as angry tears slipped out of my eyes.

"No u r my love Sophia u r my wife and my soulmate u... " he said by I cutted him off.
"Wait I am no wife of yours we divorced remember" I said to him

"My love I could never divorce you I burnt the papers" he completed with a smirk.

"That's what you are a self conceited jerk. U never think about others but yourself. U who're around with models did u felt the pain I felt seeing to with them no I am so sorry but I need I divorce I can't stay with a man who're like you not now never" with that I stormed out of of there.

You don't know how much  I wish that it did not happened but I won't forgive you now gone was the naive girl but now I am not I weak girl anymore. You will never be back in my life. I won't ever forget the miseries u gave me I pushed my tears away. U will regret.

As it is said that there is no love without forgiveness,  and there is no forgiveness without love.
So will she be able to forgive him or not.

Well she is not his ex wife but wife guys so will she forgive him or not. Next chapter after plus 10 followers and 20 votes till then bye.....