Nothing's impossible(panlix)

"Regina. Stop complaining." Emma scowled. Regina scoffed.

"I'm not complaining. I'm just saying it would've been easier for me to search alone." Regina said. Emma sighed.

"Well I would've been better off alone too, but Henry is our son."

Regina said nothing as Emma cut away a branch with her sword. They walked slowly and kept caution for any lost boys.

Emma walked on till Regina tripped and fell on the ground.

"Ow! Hey--what in the hell..." Regina rolled over. "Something's buried here."

Emma walked over to the spot and scuffled the dirt with her shoe.

"It's a box." Emma said, she bent down and began to dig up the hastily buried box.

"A box of what?" Regina asked, joining Emma. Emma tugged the box out of the dirt and dusted it off.

"Pregnancy tests..." Emma uttered. Regina took the box and shook it.

"There's nothing in it."

Emma looked down in the hole and pointed. A pile of used pregnancy tests laid in the bottom.

"Why would a island full of boys need pregnancy tests?" Regina asked.

"Maybe there's a girl here," Emma shrugged. She ripped a piece of her jacket off, covering her hand as she picked up the end of one of the tests. "If she is here, she's pregnant."

Emma handed the cloth-wrapped test to Regina.

"Are they all positive?" Regina asked. Emma looked closer at the pile and nodded.

"I think she just doesn't want to believe she is."

"Well who is it?" Regina questioned, tossing the test back with the rest.

"If we're on Neverland and Henry's been kidnapped by Peter Pan and the Lost Boys, then we're missing one character." Emma said, reburying the box.

"Wendy Darling." Regina concluded. Emma nodded.

"We'll hide out tomorrow and she if we can catch her, she's obviously not giving up until it comes out negative." Emma suggested. Regina nodded.

"Good idea."

~*~

The next day, Emma and Regina met at the same place.

"Okay, so we wait for Wendy and then we...?" Regina asked waiting for Emma to complete her plan.

"Well, I know what she's going through. I just want to help." Emma said.

"So after we tell her we want to help we just..?"

"She might help us defeat Pan," Emma finished. Regina nodded. A breaking branch echoed through the forest. "She's here, we need to hide."

Regina grabbed Emma's hand and dragged her behind a nearby bush.

"It better not be a damn positive again..." a British accent grumbled.

Emma scrambled to her knees and peeked out from behind the bush.

"Oh my god, Regina you have to see this." Emma said, tugging Regina up on her knees.

"What--oh my god."

Peter Pan trudged to the clearing with a box of pregnancy tests in hand, his face scrunched up as he read the small print.

"How is this even possible? I can't be with child." He muttered to himself.