Chapter 1.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

"Elsa! Psst! Elsa! I felt someone climbing on my bed, then sitting on me. "Wake up, wake up, wake up!"

"Anna, go back to sleep!" I replied, tiredly.

"I just can't." She said, turning around and dropping herself on me.

"Oof!" I let out.

"The sky's awake, so I'm awake, so we have to play!"

"Go play by yourself!" I smirked, pushing her off me and onto the floor.

I heard a gasp, then felt her climbing on me again. she lifted my eye lid up and smiled. "Do you wanna build a snowman?"

I opened my eyes and smiled at her, we got up out of bed and went down to the ball room.

"Come on! Come on, come on!" She laughed.

"Shh!" I laughed back. We got to the ball room and closed the door, laughing we stopped in the middle of the room.

"Do the magic, do the magic!" My baby sister smiled.

I rubbed my thumb and fingers together and it started, I made a snowball and smiled at her. "Ready?" I asked.

"Uh huh!" My sister replied, excitedly. I threw the snowball up into the air and it exploded, making it snow. "This is amazing!" Anna shouted, jumping around the room.

"Watch this!" I grinned, stomping my foot on the floor, turning it into ice. My sister slid away from me giggling, as I watched her, I noticed a tall figure in the corner of the room, holding a stick that curved at the top, smiling at us, I thought nothing of it, just my imagination.

We began building a snowman and I laughed as my sister made funny faces. I turned him around and controlled his twig arms.

"Hi! I'm Olaf, and I like warm hugs!" My sister ran towards us and hugged him. "I love you Olaf!" She said, looking at me grinning, I smiled back at her and we continued playing.

I built a slide and we went on it, obviously.

"Tickle bumps!" Anna giggled, sliding down, jumping off into a pile of snow and throwing it around the room. She started jumping, and I made stacks of snow for her to land on as she continued jumping, each one getting higher.

"Hang on!" I smiled, forming another from the ground.

"Catch mee!" She shouted back, jumping on it. I made another two and she started getting faster.

"Wait! Slow down!" I cried, but she continued jumping at the same pace.

I slipped on the ice and fell, as I looked up she jumped. "Weeee!"

"Anna!" I screamed, shooting out more snow, but it his her on the head.

"Oof." She said, falling to the floor. I got up, scared, and ran towards her and held her in my arms.

"Anna." I said, almost a whisper. A white streak formed in her hair and I panicked, ice started to spread around the floor of the room, freezing everything it touches, walls and all. "Mama! Papa! I cried.  "You're okay Anna, I got you.."

My mother and father burst through the half frozen doors, scanning the room and running towards us.

"Elsa, what have you done?!" My father said.

"It was an accident!" I cried, "I'm sorry Anna.." I said softly, pulling her closer. My mother took her from me and the fear built in her eyes.

"Shes ice cold." She said quickly.

"I know where we have to go." My father said, looking her in the eyes.

We went into a big room full of books, and my father raced to find one. He lifted a book and opened it, a sheet of paper fell out of it and onto the floor, next thing I know we're on our horses and rushing out of the castle gates.

We ran through a dark forest, and ended up in a place full of rocks.

"Please! Help, it's our daughter.." My father said.

The rocks began to shake and trolls popped out. I clung onto my mothers dress.

"It's the king!" They gasped.

Another troll walked through the crowd and approached us. Your majesty," he said, taking my hand, "born with the powers or cursed?"

"Uh, born! And they're getting stronger!" He said in fear.

"Here, here, show her to me." The troll said, signalling for my mother to show Anna. "You are lucky it wasn't her heart, the heart is not so easily changed, but the head can be persuaded." He said.

"Do what you must!" My father butt in.

"I recoment we remove all magic, even memories of magic, just to be safe. But don't worry, I leave the fun.." He said, as he showed memories Anna and I had of my powers, changing them and pushing them into her head. "She will be okay."

"But she won't remember I have powers?" I asked.

"Listen, Elsa.." The troll said, showing me something. "Your power will only grow, there is beauty in it... But also great danger! You must learn to control it, fear will be your enemy..." He told me, as he spoke he showed a beautiful picture of a woman and a crowd, she made a snowflake and raised it into the air, once he mentioned the danger, it turned from blue to red, it went back down to the woman, the crowd also turned red and threw themselves on her, then the whole thing disappeared, I gasped and grabbed my fathers leg.

"No! She can learn to control it, I'm sure!" My father said quickly. "Until then, we'll close the gates, we will reduce the staff, we will limit her contact with people and keep her powers hidden from everyone... Including Anna."