Chapter 3.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

**Three years later**

"I can't do it Jack!" I cried, walking back and forth in my room.

"Elsa you'll do fine!"

"Princess Anna?" I heard someone shouting.

"Oh no. He's waking Anna, that means it's almost time to go!" I said, wanting to cancel but knowing it's too late.

Jack stops me and stands in front of me. "Elsa, you'll do brilliantly, okay? Stop panicking!" He told me, kissing my forehead.

"It's coronation day!" I heard someone shout, and then I heard someone run down the hall."

"Jack... I can't do it. What if they hate me?! I'm not panicking, I'm terrified."

"Elsa they'll love you, how can't they?! You're amazing!" He tells me, now holding my hands.

"You think so?" I ask, calming down a little. I know jack is like, 318 years old, but he's still cute, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like him even a wee bit, I know he's been here all my life but still, he's amazing.

"I know so, Elsa." He smiles, kissing my cheek. I walk over to the window and sigh, Jack goes and sits himself on my bed.

"Don't let them in.. don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel." I say, lifting a candle and a jewellery box and turning around. "Put on a show! Make one wrong move and everyone will know.." I freeze the jewellery box and candle and panic, then I set them down. "But it's only for today... It's agony to wait.." I walk over and pull open my bedroom doors. "Tell the guards to open up the gates!" I shout down the hall, and the maids walk off. I walk over to Jack and he smiles at me.

"You'll do fine, don't worry."

I smile at him and walk over to the door.

"Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be." I open the door and walk out onto the balcony. "Conceal.... Conceal don't feel don't let them know." I close my eyes, and open them again, and I see all the people walking into the castle grounds, I see Rapunzel and Flynn, oh I've missed her, I haven't met Flynn, but Rapunzel came around all the time when we were young, she's wrote letters about Flynn, and I'm determined to meet him. She looks up and waves at me, and I smile back.

Soon, we're all down stairs, and I'm being crowned queen.

He puts the crown on my head, then holds the pillow out in front of me. I reach out to lift the objects on it.

"You can do it Elsa." I hear Jack say, he's right, I can do this, I just have to keep calm. The man coughs and I look up.

"Your majesty, the gloves." He says. He ruined it, I'm starting to get scared as I take the gloves off, I set them down on the pillow, lift the objects, and turn around.

The man begins to say something I'm not listening to, I'm concentrating on concealing and not feeling. I look down and see the bottom of the things I'm holding in my hand beginning to freeze, I look up again in fear, and I quickly turn, putting the objects back, and pulling my gloves back over my hands. I smile, I did it, I look at Jack standing at the back of the room, applauding, he's happy too, I can see it in his smile.

Sooner or later, we're all in the ballroom.

"Queen Elsa of Arendelle!" The man yells, as I'm walking into the middle of the top of the room.

"Princess Anna of Arendelle!" He yells again, Anna comes running in and smiles and waves at the people, she's gorgeous. That white streak is still there, it haunts me.