Chapter 12.

~Elsa's P.O.V~

"Elsa!" I hear, just as the ship stops in Corona. I turn around and smile.

"Punzie!" I squeal, I get off of the ship and go down and hug her.

"Where's Jack?" She asks as we pull apart.

"He's coming now, he's still on the ship." I smile at her.

"Ah, good!" She smiles back, Eugene comes around the corner and smiles at us.

"Hello, Elsa!"

"Hey, Eugene." I smile. Jack comes off the ship and stands beside me and smiles at the couple.

"Hey, guys!" He says loudly.

"Hey." They laugh. We stand there in awkward silence for a few minutes, then Rapunzel speaks up.

"So, shall we go?"

"Yeah, yeah." I nod, following her and Eugene, Jack by my side.

~Kristoff's P.O.V~

I'm getting changed, when suddenly there's loud thumps against the door.

"Mr Bjorgman!" I hear, I freeze, half way through putting on trousers.

"Uh, yeah?" I ask, coughing. "Yes?" 

"Princess Anna sent for you." The man behind the door explains, my eyes widen and I hurry to put my other leg through the hole, then I pull on the first top I find and run to the door.

"What?! Is she alright?!" I cry.

"Yes, yes! But she says it's urgent, hurry!" 

"Where is she?!" I shout, beginning to run down the hall.

"Elsa's office!" He tells me, with that information, I sprint down the hall and come to a hault outside the door and listening to the yelling of a males voice.

"Listen here, princess, your sister better watch her back, and you better watch yours!" With that, I shove through the doors, I see Hans, and Anna, Hans holding Anna against the table, his arm outstretched as if he was about to hit her, and Anna trembling under him, my eyes widen as I see the fear in her eyes.

"Anna!" I shout, running over and shoving Hans to the floor, then helping Anna up straight. I turn around to see Hans helping himself up. "What the hell are you doing here?!" I spit.

"Me?" He asks, standing tall. "Just warning your princess and your queen to watch themselves."

"Sorry to burst your bubble," I snap, "The queen isn't here."

"Oh, but I know that, Kristoffer, I-"

"It's Kristoff." I say, rudely correcting him. 

"Whatever, anyway, I have already warned miss Elsa, well, I warned that icey boyfriend of hers, he is passing on the message." He explains.

"And you're here because?" Anna asks.

"I've told you, princess, I'm warning you too."

"Warning us about what?" I demand.

Hans smirks. "Give me that piece of paper." He states, pointing at a blank sheet.

Anna gives him a weird look, but does what he says, and hands him the paper. He holds it in his left hand with the glove on it, pulls the glove off his right hand, and pokes the sheet, it instantly turning into ashes, me and Anna exchange looks, and look back at Hans.

"So, what? You have fire powers?" Anna says, being brave, but she squeezes my hand, signalling the fear.

"I do, indeed." He smirks. "It was just a warning, I'll get you back, don't worry." He says, putting the glove back on. He bows to us and smiles. "Until next time, my princess." I give him a dirty look, and he coughs, leaving the room.

"I haven't even been queen for a day and I already want to give up, God how does Elsa do this?" Anna complains, throwing herself down on a chair, sighing.

"I'm sure it gets easier?" I say, trying to calm her nerves.

"Let's hope so, we'll be doing this when Elsa gets too old." She warns me.

"Ah crap." I laugh, sitting beside her. "We're screwed." I say, we laugh together and get up.

"Breakfast?" Anna smiles.

"Hell yeah." I laugh, following her.

~~~

Crappy chapter, I'm watching Kick Ass 2 with my sister and I'm downloading movies right now too so um yeah, I'll update better next time.

~Holly.