Chapter 2

Lexi's POV:

I went home after a very long day of school. Yet again at school we had to hear again what an uptight and drooler place is.

"An uptight person is the leader of these two communities. They are known as the bravest, strongest and are extremely smart. While droolers are the ones to have magic power. The one who choose their partner for life. Whom they shall protect. Even if they are dumb and have color dyslexia. They will protect their uptight lover till the end. Even if it means sacrifice."

The words still kept on playing in my head. Golly Gosh, I knew this would be hard, but not this hard. Worst of all my parents are not home yet.

I hate being here all alone. Especially now that my little kitten May-May is not here with me. She always knew how to make me feel better. I miss my previous home.

The tears started to flow as soon as I opened my bedroom door. This is a terrible place.

Tomorrow morning I will get up and ask my mom to put me in all the droolers classes, at least Sara will be with me then. Sara is truly a good friend. She helped me get around pretty quick. It felt like I know her for years after today. She makes me feel so at home in this terrible new place.

"Honey, are you home yet?" I heard dad call from down stairs. Thank goodness I’m not alone anymore. I hate this place.

 "Sweetie, are you up there?" Mommy yelled this time.

"Yes mommy, dad I'm here! Just quickly cleaning my room." I got up from the bed.

"Okay dearest, we’ve got some good news for you, so hurry up." I ran down stairs after splashing some water over my face to hide any trace of any tears I let out earlier.

"There you are beautiful, we missed you today. How was school?" Dad said in a sweet, yet tired voice.

"I made some new friends, but dad the classes are so hard I can barely keep up. Mom you said something about good news, what is it?" I asked looking curiously at Mom.

"Your father and I managed to get you in all the drooling classes. Your teacher said its better if you begin slow and then catch up to the uptight classes later and we both got amazing jobs, everybody’s so nice my baby girl. So if you are worried baby, I promise you it will get better. Just don't mess up again baby, please." Mom said it like she read everything in my mind that had been troubling me the whole day.

I couldn't believe it. "Thank you so much mommy, my new friend is also a drooler and I believe she can help me catch up really fast." I ran towards my mom and dad and we gave each other a big group hug.

Maybe, just maybe things are not as bad as they seem to be. I have new classes. Finally, now I can get a some sleep. After dinner I took a long shower with my favorite shampoo and soap. I always smelled like vanilla roses after every shower. It made me sleep better.

I walked over to my bed in my extra soft pj's and found my teddy resting on my pillow. I grabbed him and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was of to dream land, but my dreams was soon to be filled by nightmares. All that happened, that big bad mistake, replayed over and over in my head.

That night I got little sleep, and woke up extra early, enough time to see the sunrise out of the pretty view of my new home. I must say the mornings always seemed better to me than the night time that follows.

Well thanks for reading chapter 2 . I bet you all are wondering whats the big bad secret :p haha well you have to wait and see . A shout out to my cousin #andrehough and #hugo for supporting me every step haha and for bugging me to hurry up with the book. Love you two.

Soo remember to vote, leave as much comments as you like and enjoy the big mystery about little lexi.