prologue

"The Tesseract has awakened."

"It is on a little world, a human world."

"They would wield its power, but our ally knows its workings as they never will."

"He is ready to lead and our force, our Chitari, will follow."

"A world will be his."

"The universe, yours."

"And the humans, what can they do but burn?"

Okay, because this is so short I'm going to provide a bit about the history of this story (not the plot, just how it came to be). Pretty much this started when I watched the Avengers for the nth time. I planned and planned and then finally, I was ready to write. I made a promise to myself that I would write at least one sentence a day (which I was mostly good at keeping up with) and that I wouldn't start posting this until I'd finished (I haven't finished by the way). After a while I watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and started writing Echos. This halted my writing of this book, however it did occur to me that it's a lot easier to have a set updating schedule and know when I need to write a chapter by. So that's why I've started posting this book. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll see you all again next Monday with chapter one.
~ Aria