2- The Meeting

I slowly open my eyes and got up. I took my phone and I saw Unnie just texted me.

"SHOOT! I totally forgot to text her!!!"

-AMY: Good morning, Y/N! Miahneyo [sorry], I forgot to text you yesterday.

-ME: Unnie!!! You're so mean!!! WHY DID YOU SWITCH MY ADDRESS?!

-AMY: Because I really wanted to go to Youth Conservatory. The reason why I picked out Youth Academy, was for you. But you gotta admit, you like the school, don't you?

-ME: Well...yeah...

-AMY: I need to get going now. I made a friend and we were going to do some shopping. I'll talk to you later! Annyeong!

Her status went offline after that. How rude can she be? I guess I have nothing to do now. I should probably walk around school, since I didn't do so yesterday.

I quickly went shower and did my morning routine. My style is really in between girly girl and tomboy so I picked this  (pick one)

 My style is really in between girly girl and tomboy so I picked this  (pick one)

I took a little snack from my backpack and went out of the dorms. I took my earphones and plugged them to my phone to listen to some music. For the first time, I feel so...so free!!! I mean, dancing in the street is really freedom but now, this is a whole new level!!!

I was walking, to into my music that I bumped someone, causing me to fall on my butt...since I'm so weak.

​​​​​​-ME: Ouch...

-???: Oh God! I'm so sorry!!! I didn't saw you there. Here, let me help you.

The person hand me his/her hand and lift me up. I slowly look up and saw...

​​​​​​-JUNGKOOK: Oh! I've never saw you in school before. Are you the transfer student that danced amazingly yesterday?

​​​​​​-ME: Yes...miahneyo...I didn't mean to bump on to you.

I look down from embarrassment. Why...WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THIS?! WHY AM I SO CLUMSY?!

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I was walking in the hallway. I was about to make a turn but I bumped onto a girl. She fell on her butt.

​​​​​​-ME: Oh God!!! I'm so sorry!!! I didn't saw you there. Here, let me help you.

I hand her my hand and I lift her up. We made eye contact with each other. I've never saw a girl this pretty and cute before. Is she the transfer student?

​​​​​​-ME: Oh! I've never saw you in school before. Are you the transfer student that danced amazingly yesterday?

​​​​​​-???: Yes...miahneyo...I didn't mean to bump into you.