16- Drama?!

A/N:

Guys, I'm changing the main character's name to Jun Zenny to make it easier for me to write. I hope you understand.

---

~??? P.O.V~

"I hope you guys do it right this time! It wasn't even suppose to end up like this!!! I'll give you guys one last chance to kill them or else YOU'LL BE FIRED!" I screamed in frustration at the three men in front it me.

"Y-yes mame." they all stuttered at the same time and bowed.

I took my iPad and looked at the stupid article.

"JUN ZENNY & JUN AMY GOT ASKED TO BE IN 10 DIFFERENT K-POP INDUSTRY?! by AllKpop.com"

I threw my tablet in my fireplace and screamed in frustration. The screen broke and I look up, still looking at the frightened men.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS STILL DOING HERE?!?" I shouted and startled them. They soon left my room as I kick my garbage bin, causing all the papers to shatter everywhere on the floor. A photo of the twins caught my eyes as I ripped the picture.

"You girls are definetely going to pay." I smirked.

~Zenny's P.O.V.~

Since today was a Saturday, the boys, my sister and I decided to go meet Bang-PD-nim. We decided to become idols there. The CEO was really happy when we chose Big Hit. So from now on were trainees in Big Hit. Surprisingly, before we even got the time to debut, we already had an offer to be in a drama with BTS. Amy and I obviously accepted even though we didn't know what the concept was.

We, as in BTS, Amy-Unnie and I, received the script and we decided to memorize it because apparently, it was tomorrow the shooting.

We entered BTS' dorm and sat down.

"I read the script in the car and it's a pretty interesting one." Taehyung smiled. "The main girl lead is Zenny and the main boy lead is Jungkook."

"What's it about?" Amy asked.

"A girl that has a demon inside her. When she was 4, the demon possessed her and killed her family. She was left alone for 13 years until she found a cat aaaaaaaaand...you guys read the rest. I'm too lazy to continue." Yoongi responded.

Amy puffed her cheeks and started to read the script. After that, everyone else started to read.

And I have to admit, the story plot is really good. So apparently, the cat, aka Amy, is a Good. Basically, she has super powers. All the Goods, Bad and Neutral has super powers. Except the humains because they don't have a special magical tattoo on their body. The main character has a golden clock tattoo right below her left eye. She also has two different eye color. Her left was blue and the right was brown. Anyway, you'll understand the rest of the story when it's the shooting time.

We decided to sleep in the boys dorm since bruh. Our dorm was riht bet to theirs so it's fine.

~The Next Morning~

"EVERYONE!!! HURRY UP! YOU GUYS HAVE LESS THAN FREAKING 15 MINUTES TO PREPARE!!!" both manager screamed.

Yes, I just said BOTH MANAGER! BTS' manager and ours, Park Yunnii. And yes, she's Jimin's older cousin, aka our Unnie and the boys Noona, just one year older than Seokjin. Bang-PD-nim already had a manager for us. A bit crazy, but meh.

Anyway, the moment both manager screamed, everyone went chaotic. I'm serious. Amy and I returned in our dorm to take a quick shower and prepare while the boys did the same...except that Seokjin finished in a flash. I really need to know his trick.

~Time Skip~

We successfully arrived where the shooting will be hold. We also managed to memorize all our lines, thanks to the help of the actor, Taehyung.

We went our separate ways because we needed to get change and put on the makeup. She also made a really small clock with her makeup stuff. I was amaze by her talents. I need to look a bit lonely and lifeless and thanks to my already natural skin, I didn't needed to put something to make my skin paler. The makeup artist made my hair a bit messy since the scene that I need to act, I need to wake up from a nightmare. She made me wear a oversize white sweatshirt. Seriously, it was so big that the sleeves are freaking double the size of my arms and the hem of the sweatshirt arrived like at 10 centimeters below my knee. I also wore a black short, in case that the sweatshirt may lift, which I really don't think it will happen. Amy Unni were everything white. She had to dye her hair to a silver grey. She actually wanted that color for a long time. Her dress was really simple. She only wore a dress. Amy also had a white mirror tattoo on her arm.

I went out of the dressing room and look at the first scene, where a 4 year old is acting. She put on some red colored contact lenses and her hair looks really messy. I already read the script so I pretty much know what's happening here. This scene is a memory from the girl who's curse.

---

After the shooting was over, we filmed the trailer. THE FREAKING TRAILER!!! I thought that we were suppose to film the trailer before the episodes. I was pretty surprise by Amy and my skills in acting. I think it was because we wanted to make a good first impression. We didn't even do a mistake and the directors were really shocked that they even asked if we already acted before.

The directors edited the whole thing and posted the trailer. The week after, he will post the 1st episode. There's gunna be a episode per day so we decided to start acting right now.

AND GUESS WHAT?! The bad guy, aka the demon, is freaking IU who's acting it. IU!!! My favorite solo artist is acting the bad guy against me. WHYYYYYYYY?! I was so shocked but the director said that IU wanted to play the role. Even Jungkook was shocked because in one of the episodes, he would have a fight against her.

Since there will be a episode each day for the drama, we decided to start filming now even though the trailer will be released today and the episodes, starting from next week. (A/N: Should I post a story about the drama?)

~Time Skip~

We arrived back in our dorm and the BTS decided to stay in our room. Everyone laid down on the couch and made an exaggerating sigh. Who knew that filming a drama can be so tiring. I checked the trailer for "Wanted by the Evils, but Protected by the Goods", aka our drama. It was really, I MEAN REALLY, high quality. Their editing skills are beyond my expectations and wow. It was a lot different than in real life.

I went in the comment section and a lot of them were saying how excited they were to see the drama. Since it was my first time acting, I was really happy.

~???'s P.O.V~

I groan in annoyance as I see what's playing in front of me. ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS?! NOW WHAT?! THEY'RE ON A DRAMA??? You know what? I need to end this quickly. And for now, I'm heading to the club. F*ck those girls.

I dialed a number on my phone and wait until the other line respond.

"Hello?"

"Hello, I need you and your group to transfer in Youth Academy tomorrow. I will handle all the things you guys will need. Your mission will be to eliminate Jun Zenny and Jun Amy, do you understand. You guys may be the top group in the Lee industry, but I can easily fire you guys."

"Alright, we understand, Miss Lee. We won't disappoint you."