3- Embarrassed

*Your P.O.V*

As I walk back to the my dorm, my head start hurting like crazy. Do I deserve this? But the girls were right...I should probably go back to the school I was suppose to be. I then took my phone and realized that V texted me.

-V: Um.,.Y/N-ah, do you still want to hang out with me and the guys?

-ME: How about you guys come in my dorm? We can watch movies or play games. I just want to do something simple. You'll understand why when you'll see me.

-V: Um...okay. I'll come to your dorm with the boys. 

-ME: My room is in D wing. By the way, my name is on the plate like all the dorms has. You'll find it eventually.

-V: Yeah...well, wait for us, okay? We're on our way!

His status then went offline. I sigh and start getting bored. I then decided to sing a song. I click my shuffle button on my "I have nothing to do" playlist and it starts playing V's cover of Someone Like You. As I start singing, I look to my window in my room and enjoy the beautiful sunset.  Good thing the school has a huge beach. When the song came to a end, I heard many clapping noise that cause me to turn around and saw them, BTS. The moment they saw the bandages wrapped around my forehead, they start panicking.

-J-hope: Y/N-ah?!?! How in the world did you got hurt?! We didn't saw each other for an hour and this happen?!

-ME: Don't worry about me. 2 girls only went crazy and start beating me up because I talked to you guys. It's not a big deal.

-JIN: Not.A.Big.DEAL?! You're bleeding!!! You got injured!!!

-ME: Jin-ssi. Please stop worrying about me. *Start mumbling* We are from two different worlds and I'm just a regular girl.

-JUNGKOOK: And another thing!!! Why did you leave your door lock open?! WHY?! Don't you know how dangerous it is?!

-ME: Jinjja?! Oups. Miahneyo... I thought I locked it.

​​​​​-SUGA: Well you didn't.

​​​​​​-ME: *sigh* Are you guys going to be standing here, scolding me or are we going to play?

-V: Y/N's right. We can't scold her forever. It's not her fault.

The rest nod and agree. I brought them in my dorm and they sit on my couch while I sit on my bed.

​​​​​​-ME: So...what are we playing? Or are we going to watch a movie?

-V: I brought a pack of cards. Why don't we all play liar?

​​​​​​-ME: Yaaaaaaaaassss!!! I'm super good at that game!!! I'm gonna beat you all!!!

​​​​​-BTS: [So cute!!!]

-SUGA: *Smirk* No, I'm gonna beat you!

​​​​​-ME: Game on!!!!

As we played, I put on some of their songs to lighten up their mood.

Me and Suga have one last card left, while the others...I can't even tell. Finally, it was my turn! My card was a queen of hearts. And place down my card and said...

​​​​​-ME: One queen!!! I WON!!!

​​​​​​-JUNGKOOK: How did...the game didn't even last 5 minutes yet!!!

​​​​​​-J-HOPE: At least someone beat Suga-hyung. No body ever did.

​​​​​​-ME: Should we watch a movie or we're playing something else?