22- Date?

3 days have passed since the games and there are only 3 days left until the investigation stopped. No matter where we searched, we couldn't find the Lee siblings. So, we decided to find Kimigashi Yuii.

The whole squad (the 26 idols) went to her house and IU rang the bell.

The door opened, revealing Yuii, but when she saw us, she attempted to close the door. She reopened it in defeat since Amy put her feet to prevent the door from closing.

We all sat down on the couch as Yuii gave us some water to drink.

"I know what you're here for so I might as well tell you guys the truth," Yuii said.

We place our camera on the table to be able to record what she was saying.

"I think no one knew this, but my whole family worked for the Lee. I worked there as their bodyguard." Yuii said as we all looked at her with a surprised face.

---

~Flashback + Yuii's P.O.V.~

After school, Jina and I were talking together but she then mentioned something.

"Don't you think we should ruin Light & Dark's reputation?"

I looked at her with my eyes wide opened. "Jina, don't you think you have done enough to those girls. Even your siblings have done some stuff to them. I think you should stop."

She tried to convince me to do it, but I kept rejecting. She then said something that made me couldn't reject. "If you don't help me, I'm going to fire every single of your family members that work for us."

There was no way I let that happen, so I agreed.

She went to the bathroom and applied some fake bruises with her makeup. She also texted Amy to come to the classroom, along with Zenny and told me the plan. I couldn't believe she would go this far to ruin the girl's reputation.

I had to stay in the bathroom and luckily, the classroom was beside so I could hear the conversation.

"What do you want, Jina?" Amy said.

"Omo!!! You're filled with bruise and scars!" Zenny exclaimed.

"Oh, these? They're a tool to make your reputation go down the drain. Soon, a student will probably come by and see me with all these bruises and you guys as the victim." Jina said.

"How disgusting!" Amy said.

Amy pushed Jina to the ground. I immediately came out of my hiding space and took a picture when Amy almost hit her.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I exclaimed.

The denied the fact they hurt her but I grabbed Jina and left.

"Good job Yuii, you'll definitely get a promotion," Jina smirked as she handed me 10 000$.

I took it and put it in my skirt's pocket. I hand her my phone hesitantly but she grabbed it from me. When we get back to the bathroom I pushed her away.

"I quit, Jina. I'm not working for you anymore. I don't want to harm any more people." I said.

---

~Present time + Zenny's P.O.V.~

"So that's what happened," Yuii said.

We stop the camera and thanked her.

"What you did was right, Yuii. Come back to school, okay? Lee siblings won't be there anyway." Namjoon said.

She nod as tears were seen in the corner of her eyes.

---

"We got the evidence." We all said to Bang-PD-nim.

"Great! Tomorrow morning, the 26 of you will go to the interview and explain everything and the concept of the album Moon & Sun. It's getting so popular! The after noon, there's a fan meet for the 26 of you. After that day, there's a concert. Prepare well!" Bang-PD-nim said.

We exited the office and walked our way to the dance room like zombies. The moment we stepped in the room, our feet gave up and we collapsed on the floor.

"We have a long schedule ahead..." Jaebum said.

"Very long!" Nayeon emphasized.

---

We played the clip that Yuii explained everything and the situation cleared up.

"What's the concept for Moon & Sun and who came up with the idea?" a reporter asked.

"I came up with it," I said. "Amy-Unnie and I were about to do it alone with a few help from some staff, but thanks to some eavesdropping of some idols, BTS, Got7, IU and Twice made the project come true. The concept of Moon & Sun was to ask for the trust of our fans. To walk along together and support us needs trust. That's why we worked very hard to make this project a success. Indeed, we needed only a few staff since we didn't want to ask for a lot of help and want to do this alone."

---

For now, we are preparing ourselves for the fan meet. In 24 hours, we manage to hit 10 M views, which is incredible. 

The moment we, the 26 idols, entered the fan meet area, the fans cheers were as loud as a lion's roar. 

---

We ended up having a lot of fun. A lot of fans came to apologize for misunderstanding the situation and writing horrible comments. Many fans also came with gifts. A fan also said something unbelievable. "Unnie! Do you know the album Moon & Sun is top on the Billboard Hot 100 chart? It was worldwide listened to and a lot of artists loved your album. Many Americans artists want to meet you guys too!!!"

As we heard her continue talking, we looked at each other, speechless. "C-come again?" Mina said.

"It's true!!! Even Justin Bieber tweeted how awesome it is!" "Arianna Grande too!" "Chainsmokers just tweeted how he LOVED it along with Twenty One Pilot!" "Oh! Eric Nam tweeted something similar!" the fans continued.

Waaaa~ Our popularity rose up to a whole new level. 

---

The concert also went amazingly well. There was a lot of fans that attended when we were expecting less. The album just uploaded in our old account and it just boosted that much? I couldn't really believe how this is happening. Probably because of a lot a lot of fans of BTS, TWICE, Got7, IU and Light & Dark gather up to see this concert.

---

After weeks of a busy schedule, we finally have a break. We couldn't ask for anything else than a break. Also, I forgot to mention it before but...hehe...

Amy and Yoongi are now dating!!!

When she told me, she was all shy and cute. I was fangirling internally while teasing her told!

While I was eating my strawberry milk lollipop, I get a notification.

Kookie: Hey, wanna hang out with me only?

Zenny the Genius: Sure, why?

Kookie: Because I want to hang out with you.

I started to look at my closet to pick out an outfit. I picked out a checkered shirt, a black short and black socks that goes up to my knees. I also put a red beanie on my hair which I braided into a side braid.

I took my keys and purse. I locked the door behind me and saw Jungkook leaning on the wall. His clothes is casual, yet he looked hot.

"Let's go" He smiled.