The Note

A/N what...people actually read this!?!? Thank you guys! Now on to the story!

Harry's P.oV.
Finally! I thought to myself. Thank Merlin classes are finally over for the week! Ron,Hermione, and I were walking to the Feast Hall when we bumped into Draco for the second time today. He smirked and looked at us...no..correction. He looked at me. He got closer to me and I backed away. His smirk grew bigger as I felt the wall behind me. Bloody hell. Hermione and Ron didn't do anything, just stayed quiet. They're probably scared of Crabbe and Goyle. I thought to myself. Draco reached in his pocket and withdrew a small piece of parchment. He grabbed my arm and I squeezed my eyes shut tight waiting for pain. Even though it had been a while since the Dursleys had beat me, I still always expected it. I felt something be placed in my hand and then my arm was released. I opened my eyes to see Draco walking away with his 'gang'. Hermione and Ron walked over to me. "Are you okay, Harry?" Hermione asked. I nodded my head and replied, "I'm not really hungry anymore. I'll meet you guys up in the common room after dinner, okay?" They looked confused but nodded and walked away. Hermione looked back and waved, and I waved back. I turned and started back up the stairs to the Gryffindor common room. Once I got there I sat down in a chair and read the note. What was on it couldn't have shocked me more.

Draco's P.o.V
Why did he flinch when I grabbed his arm? I thought to myself while I ate. Did he think I was gonna hit him? Why would he think that? The truth was I would never hit him. I mean, yeah...sometimes I was mean to him....but that was only because I didn't want him to know I had a crush on him. Well...it started out as a crush, but over the past year it turned into love. My love for him was stronger than anything. Hmmm...I thought. Wonder how he'll react to my note? Guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

A/N sorry for the cliff hanger, but I really have to go. Oh and I should be updating every single weekend. Soooo...bye!-Stormie Grace